Can’t save?

DarkHpokinsn

1 hour ago, Blissey said:

Got hit by it, too! Well, only have myself to blame. So I’m setting it aside until it’s (hopefully) fixed.

It seems to be able to save for a few hours but then it just won’t save at all. What do you mean you only have yourself to blame?

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

24 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

Imagine doing 26 generations trophy in one sitting because of this glitch D: 

It wouldn’t have to be in one sitting necessarily, cause restarting the game seems to fix it for a few hours, You just have to save often and restart the game if it starts happening. I do hope it gets fixed though, I think this is/was a problem on the pc version.

28 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

I think this is/was a problem on the pc version.

Played PC version. Never had this problem.

Anyway, was tearing between The SIMS and L.A.Noire. But after seeing this thread... I think I can wait a bit... 'till it's on sale.... aaaand they release a patch or smth. ? 

2 hours ago, xStOnEhEaDx said:

Anyone here have any issues with freezing? (2 of them was after trying to save the game)

have had like 3 inside 6 hours (they are spaced out over the time)

Did it twice on me last night. Sent my sims to a friends house & when he came home I tried to save & it froze on me.

one freeze here, I lost like 3 hours of game... ouch.

furthermore when I ran back the game, first advice on loading screen I receive was 'Remember to save often' or something like that, like if the game was mocking me lol

Deffinitely I don't want the save option to glitch, the game is already a bit unstable.

• Like 1

The freeze bug just happend to me. I managed to save after pressing circle a bunch of times and then options twice (second time the save button were green). Saved and restarted the game, save file worked!

Hopefully it could work for someone else too! :)

I havnt had the save bug or freezing issue but I have a weird one where I get floating info boxes in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that I can’t get rid of because the cursor is behind them, the cursor also gets stuck in the select mode instead of being able to freely move it around it just jumps from icon to icon, the only way Iv been able to fix it is by quitting out of the game completely and reloading but after about 30mins it happens again.

I’m glad the sims has came to console and it is a great full version compared to the older console sim games, but with all games these days the bugs should be fixed before release.

24 minutes ago, AllyBaby85 said:

I havnt had the save bug or freezing issue but I have a weird one where I get floating info boxes in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that I can’t get rid of because the cursor is behind them, the cursor also gets stuck in the select mode instead of being able to freely move it around it just jumps from icon to icon, the only way Iv been able to fix it is by quitting out of the game completely and reloading but after about 30mins it happens again.

I’m glad the sims has came to console and it is a great full version compared to the older console sim games, but with all games these days the bugs should be fixed before release.

I've had this happen quite a few times too. The way I fixed it was by clicking going over every menu in the bottom right corner a few times plus a few times clicking circle and itnwouls every time fo away so far. I also got the save glitch once now but I save every 30 to 60 minutes so it didn't really do much to me. Also had a glitch where my character would be completely stuck in the middle of the room. Even though he could go anywhere his actions won' come either not from me or automatically and the only way I found to fix that was having another aim travel with him somewhere.

Just had this glitch happen to me too but luckily I was able to recover my progress by using this workaround:

JMqgoRW.png

The EA community manager said ''the team is working on this'' but for now we have to rely on above method, I guess.

Edited by Lucas