Disney Cuts Ties With Gazillion - Shuts Down Marvel Heroes

Dog_of_Thunder

1 minute ago, DRMOGUERA said:

All I heard was early on the 24th. I would assume someone at Gazillion has to physically show up at the office or something to turn it off, so I would guess in the (reasonably) early morning of the 24th.

Thanks for the reply, fuck this man I'm so upset that I can't get the 100% now.

1 hour ago, midgetstrawdog said:

How many did you kill per run through approximately and did you kill the boss at the end? Also, did you see any cosmic dupes whilst doing this? 

I only killed the necessary amount which is 225 of only the little guys. I killed the boss juggernaut. It takes roughly 5 to 7 mins if u speed thru it. And yes I ran into one cosmic doop.

• Like 2

Even though this is very likely to happen, there's no official statement for the shutdown tomorrow yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll try and do what I can later today. Funny thing is that I started playing this a few months ago almost accidentally as I was just checking how purchases made on my US account behave on my main EU account on the PS4 (I was testing if I could earn trophies on the main profile for games purchased on my US one).

• Like 1

It's entirely possible that there will be no connection between the server status and the status of the offices of Gazillion. You certainly don't need devs coming in to keep a server running and we don't even know that the servers are physically located at the offices, they could be 'on the cloud', hosted at some remote server farm. Sure it's a good idea to get this done asap if you're interested but we all may still have until the officially stated time to get this done, so I wouldn't delete the game now out of frustration or anything.

That being said, if you haven't started yet you might want to wait until Saturday to see if people can still login before you commit this game to your profile.

Edited by mking_63
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, mking_63 said:

It's entirely possible that there will be no connection between the server status and the status of the offices of Gazillion. You certainly don't need devs coming in to keep a server running and we don't even know that the servers are physically located at the offices, they could be 'on the cloud', hosted at some remote server farm. Sure it's a good idea to get this done asap if you're interested but we all may still have until the officially stated time to get this done, so I wouldn't delete the game now out of frustration or anything.

I hope so, I can't get on for another 4 hours, and can only play for 3 hours then. I have a long way to go. Was just gonna finish the story, and get all the gold trophies fast, and anything that comes along the way.

• Like 1

FUCK YEAH! PLATINUM GUYS! I DID IT!

Yes, you can beat the Juggernaut Operation in 6 minutes if you kill only the white guys and Jugger itself and you can gain 6 milions (but you must play it on Cosmic difficulty at least and have 6 characters at 60, so the grand total of bonus xp will be 500% [240% of cosmic difficulty, 200% of xp boosters and 60% xp bonus of the characters at level 60) so every hour, you gain 60 milions so, if you start at level 1 (of a legendary item of course) you must do this for 6.5 hours.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 4

I've set the goal to complete before midnight, I've done it. Platinum #108, in it's glory days I played this a lot on PC, so glad and relieved I managed to beat this for a platinum, that although the bad end, and greedy microtransactions was a very good game for me. (especially now with all available)
Hope those of you guys that are still hunting this, will have enough time and luck to get it on time. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AydenBonnette said:

Does anybody know the best way to farm money for the 1million and artifacts for the 100, I still don't have these.

need to find something called the wealthy mechanic on a danger room chip. each enemy defeated drops a massive amount of money. artifacts count in either the supply boxes or even out in the world (midtown is a good source). danger room chips can be done on operation fisk tower i think (3 bosses pop out) each has a chance to drop chips.

cant remember much but probably wont find em on a normal difficulty drop (found mine on cosmic) super heroic will possibly drop it.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

According to the devs that are on the games Discord channel, apparently an offline mode is not possible with the game. They didn't specifically state a reason, but I would assume it is due to the logistics with the server and perhaps licensing with the IP.

i do know the servers are located in the East Coast of the USA. As for the time the servers will shut down, no one knows (not even devs). We just know the game will likely be done today according to what devs have said. 9pm Eastern Time has been thrown around for server shut down, but no confirmed time has been announced. Everything I have heard so far is purely conjecture. 

On ٢٢‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:18 PM, Elvick_ said:

This game launched 2013 on PC. Just saiyan.

PC and IOS was released on 2013, I'm pointing at the console release where a lots of people wasted their moneys on it already, plus the moment that everyone jumped at the single player games are dying trend, this is not the first game to do that.