Black Friday PSN Sale (NA)

NathanielJohn

Wow! Fairly lackluster Black Friday sale, no flash sale for November and now no themed sale this week with pretty much negligible individual titles.

4 weeks of Christmas sales is the norm coming this time of year but honestly my expectations are pretty low right now going into the end of the year...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Wow! Fairly lackluster Black Friday sale, no flash sale for November and now no themed sale this week with pretty much negligible individual titles.

4 weeks of Christmas sales is the norm coming this time of year but honestly my expectations are pretty low right now going into the end of the year...

Wait for (once again) a GTA5, call of duty, ea sports sale, in the following days.

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

That's what im thinking! I was also hoping for a buy 100$ get 15 back deal to spring up around late Oct, but nothing and nothing for Nov either. I mean Im all for digitals but when physical got some sweet mofo deals, its too tempting to pass sometimes. Oh well, I guess SONY doesnt want all my money this year.