Unboxed: GoW: Ascension Collector's Edition

Chambers35

Thought I'd share this with you guys :)

It looks pretty cool, and that statue would be a nice collectors item :D

One thing that bothers me: "Pass for future DLC releases"... Oh that shit better be MP only :shakefist:

Anyone getting this?

Edited by Chambers35
  • Like 2

I have it pre-ordered as well. I am actually waiting for most games to go down in price now, but this is one that I decided to pre-order.

My March is looking pretty fun, I have Sly and GOW to play and my sister and niece are coming to visit. On top of all that I am getting my store opened as well. Busy, busy March :D

The statue and steelbook look kinda nice, but I think I'll pass. The statues included in these collector's editions are usually somewhat disappointing to me, like the Uncharted 3 Nate figure which was far from standard Sideshow Collectibles quality. Also the soundtrack isn't a physical disc, which is usually a deal breaker for me. Give me a physical soundtrack CD, a nice hefty artbook and a steelbook perhaps and I'm in :)

The included season pass might be motive enough alone to spend the extra, let alone the other stuff. Thanks

The GameStop by my house has been sold out for a while now... might be hard to secure one

EDIT:  Usually the limited special editions are time sensitive.

Edited by piggie_pie

This is a really nice collector's edition! However, this year I am not buying any special or collector's editions as extra money is going to the PS4!

Thought I'd share this with you guys :)

It looks pretty cool, and that statue would be a nice collectors item :D

One thing that bothers me: "Pass for future DLC releases"... Oh that shit better be MP only :shakefist:

Anyone getting this?

I've had this pre-ordered as soon as it was announced :D Got it for £60 through amazon so more than a good deal! Although one thing I noticed in the video was that the statue looks hollow, I know you can't judge the weight of something but looking at it but I got that feeling, let's hope it's good quality like the AC one! Although I have no idea where I'm going to put it...

My collection:

EL7UoST.jpg