[CONFIRMED] Dark Souls coming to PS4/X1/NS

Gwendly

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I would honestly love a shared list. I don't stack games so I'm torn about playing this, and might just end up playing this on an alt account. I'll buy it regardless. 

You also consider PS4 remasters as stacks even if they have a different name or trophies? example Dark Souls II PS3 and PS4 version. Note that the PS4 version have also different trophy requirement because you need to complete most part of the DLC content for the platinum. I'm curious to ask to someone who doesn't go for stacks if there is you consider some games as exceptions.

Edited by Aexuz

3 hours ago, Aexuz said:

You also consider PS4 remasters as stacks even if they have a different name or trophies? example Dark Souls II PS3 and PS4 version. Note that the PS4 version have also different trophy requirement because you need to complete most part of the DLC content for the platinum. I'm curious to ask to someone who doesn't go for stacks if there is you consider some games as exceptions.

So far I haven't stacked any games for any reason. Scholar of the First Sin is a gray area since it isn't just the DLC. They added and changed some things as well, so I've considered doing it at times, but haven't bit on it yet. 

I generally don't consider just adding in DLC and/or slightly changing the trophies to be a new experience either. So I wouldn't do something like Shadow of the Colossus. Same game, different trophies. Also the ps4 version is easier so that makes it less appealing as well. 

The Wipeout Omega collection annoys me. I did HD but don't have a Vita. I would like to play 2048 but don't want to earn the HD trophies again. 

I'm keeping a close eye on the Catherine remake since they are supposedly adding in a bunch of stuff.