Level 13 Tips ?

markcavan

So is level 13 (second last level) just a pain in the ar$e for me or are other finding this level so frustrating.  

The controls are just trash and when four of the bullies start hammering on you your health goes down so fast its impossible to get away.  Add to that the Square + X special move to break away only works sometimes.  The dash move only seems to work about 50% of the time also which does not help.

How are others finding this level ?  I'd previously played this on game on the PSVita (and completed it without too much trouble) but finding its much more frustrating and difficult now.

Any tips folks have would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Double tap :left: or :right:  then :square: for a dash then youll never take any damage and always knock enemies down. There no cooldown on this move so just spam it like crazy and every level becomes easy. Completed the whole game using only that move, except for on last boss who i just jumpkicked to death.

I'm finding that Double tap :left: or :right:  then :square: for a dash only works about 50% of the time when I attempt it and then the enemies get in on me and kill my health.  But will keep at it.

• Like 2

Finally got through it today on my first attempt. The main thing I done differently was on the parts of the level that have four bullies was to kill one of them as fast as I could, leaving three or less to contend with. When four are going after you it's so easy to get corned and your health will be killed if they get in on you. 

Also on the part with the four ninjas try to line them up so you can jump kick them. Final boss fight is so easy compared to this level... 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 1:27 PM, midgetstrawdog said:

At the start leave the health pack your left. The map will rotate back so you can pick it up. 

The counter move I was able to get all the time on Vita by spamming them at the same time. If this is broken on PS4 I don't know since I didn't even realise this was a move until I looked at the move list on Vita.

The strategy I used on Vita to get a pretty quick time was jump and square to kick one guy far away and then jump and squared, grabbed and punched the other guy. The idea is the 1st guy shouldn't have enough time to get you before you kill the 2nd guy

PS4 I only used the jump square move on everything. It is pretty slow and painful but if you are having trouble you are only realistically going to die to the ninjas. 

Yeah I just jump on the last 2 stages like crazy. Still need to finish those last 2 lol. I get towards the end, die bc I'm impatient and quit for another day.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had some trouble here too until i realised how important it is to counter. Quickly press x and square , its like a ken shoryuken uppercut that gives you space. Then try to line them up and some space using the dash move even constantly if you have them all together. If they get to close be ready to counter or move away till you have more space to at least fight one at a time.

Edited by guyver_unit_one
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...