In which PSN store I can buy this Game?

32 minutes ago, SUPER_STEFAN_83 said:

Hi to everyone,

As I am informed correctly, this is the list for the asian english Version. Can anybody please tell me in which store I can buy this Game? Maybe Singapore?

This is the Korean version. Check out the NA store for the English version.

Edited by AvengedEvil

Good luck getting this version if it really is the Korean version, Korea is a very difficult place to make a PSN account. You actually need someone to have an account for a Korean network, so you'll need someone who lives in South Korea to provide you with that, but I really think it's not worth it just to get a Korean stack for a game. Stick to your own region if you haven't done so already. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, it was me asking this to Super_Stefan. Thanks dude first of all

It's about stacking the game on top of the EU/US Version, because I really enjoyed this game.

As far as I know, there are 3 lists available for this game, one is the JP version, one is the EU/US version and the third one, I found as Asia english version.

I am pretty much lacking at japanese, therefore this version is not an option at all.

I found the game in the singapore PSN store, and it's stated to be in english, on top of a very reasonable price compared to online retailers like Play Asia.

How can I get the information which trophy list the singapore version is related to?

13 minutes ago, ANDARA_HAG said:

Hey guys, it was me asking this to Super_Stefan. Thanks dude first of all

It's about stacking the game on top of the EU/US Version, because I really enjoyed this game.

As far as I know, there are 3 lists available for this game, one is the JP version, one is the EU/US version and the third one, I found as Asia english version.

I am pretty much lacking at japanese, therefore this version is not an option at all.

I found the game in the singapore PSN store, and it's stated to be in english, on top of a very reasonable price compared to online retailers like Play Asia.

How can I get the information which trophy list the singapore version is related to?

As far as I know, Singapore shares the Hong Kong / Taiwan trophy list. You might wanna check out (URL not allowed). There you might find more information about versions of this specific game. psnprofiles just recently started adding information about different versions and it seems noone took care about this game yet.

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

Good luck getting this version if it really is the Korean version, Korea is a very difficult place to make a PSN account. You actually need someone to have an account for a Korean network, so you'll need someone who lives in South Korea to provide you with that, but I really think it's not worth it just to get a Korean stack for a game. Stick to your own region if you haven't done so already. 

He could always import a physical copy of the Korean version if they have it. But that's super expensive for most games.