New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

11 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Maybe, but let's be honest here we'll be the minority vote and trophies are probably not their main concern.

To be quite honest, I'm more indifferent on what they add as trophies, whether its the collectables or hard trophies I'll jump back in the game cause I enjoy it. 

You know I'm just imagining Tripwire on this thread waiting for their last update, just to hit everyone with a Prestige 3 Level 25 trophy.

ahahahaha, well that would be awesome.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 1

On 7-6-2021 at 1:27 PM, Fugl7 said:

I for once NEVER complain about new FREE content in the games I have played in the past. Adding trophies to them for me just gives me an extra excuse to go back. If I don't fancy the game I can always skip on it or visit in down the line when I have more mood for it.

No a days it's so hard to make everyone happy as ppl tend to have all kind of different opinions. I can clearly see that these updates are not for you, but for me they are great. So i'm pretty sure the developers have myself and other ppl like me in mind when putting out these updates. A developer that still keep supporting a game to this extension should be praised rather than being criticized IMO since it's not so many that does this. Usually it's get it out, support it for the next 6-12 months and move on to the next project. There are clearly a big playerbase to this game since they decide to continue supporting it and those ppl gonna recommend it to other ppl based on the love, passion and support the dev team puts into it.

I will also never complain on free updates with Trophies. Compare it to Fall Guys. There are a lot of updates but they never added any extra Trophies. Or compare it to a game that tries to seduce you with a Season Pass die future content (and possibly more Trophies).

And I also wouldn't mind an extra Hard difficulty Trophy next to the collectible one. The more, the merrier.

• Like 1