Didn't get Tutorial Trophy (Trove)

merciful84

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me. Just started this yesterday. Downloaded from the US PSN store. I do know that I timed out during one part of the tutorial and when I came back it was on title screen. I had to do tutorial over, yet the experience and stuff I gained while doing it the first time I still had. Really strange. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Edited by h0tNstilettos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For those wanting to know to get the tutorial you can quickly press down on the keypad, and then type the command "/tutorial" in the command window.

But be careful, as it wiped a lot of my inventory when I did that, so it can be dangerous if you already have some good progress.

15 hours ago, cris3f said:

For those wanting to know to get the tutorial you can quickly press down on the keypad, and then type the command "/tutorial" in the command window.

But be careful, as it wiped a lot of my inventory when I did that, so it can be dangerous if you already have some good progress.

There is no need to do this now, because the tutorial world is now on the Atlas right above the Hub world and can be accessed at any time. It was added to the Atlas three patches ago.

This is particularly handy for people fishing, as at least two of the fish can only be caught in the tutorial world.

10 hours ago, JellySoupForever said:

This is particularly handy for people fishing, as at least two of the fish can only be caught in the tutorial world.

After what happened I don't intend to visit the tutorial again, as I recouped my progress and advanced a lot no way I'm going to risk losing it again.

Are these fish necessary to finish the game?

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

Are these fish necessary to finish the game?

Nope. As for trophies, fish are an easy source of mastery points, but there are so many sources of points that it's hardly required to catch every fish.

• Like 1