Persona 5: Dancing Star Night & Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night release this year on 4th December for EU/NA

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Really stupid question and maybe could find an asnwer really quickly on the webs and im pretty new in this whole thing.

But is there a possibility that a physical english asia version is releasing?

It would have already been released if there was going to be one

• Like 1

It's nice that's it coming out sooner than we thought it would. I already own all three games physically on Vita, so I'll pick up this collection on PS4 when it launches so I can stack the platinums at some point. Would be nice to play the P3D & P5D DLC too since that's kind of impossible on the Japanese versions I own.

And yeah, it sucks that Atlus aren't releasing them physically on Vita since it's coming out before the end of cartridge production, but I mostly blame Sony for this. I imagine it would have been hard to plan such a thing when you didn't have a definitive release date.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing that I don’t think is being hyped enough is the combo pack is being released with a code for Persona 4 Dancing on Ps4 and this is apparently the ONLY way you can get the game on ps4 (except maybe japanese import). What I imagine this means is there’s going to be an exclusive ps4 trophy list for Persona 4 Dancing, heck, maybe even 2, one for EU and one for NA that you will only be able to get if you preorder the combo set. You will not be able to buy it used since it’s a digital code.

I personally love buying things that are haed to get or limited edition so this ps4 code made the combo pack a must buy for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

One thing that I don’t think is being hyped enough is the combo pack is being released with a code for Persona 4 Dancing on Ps4 and this is apparently the ONLY way you can get the game on ps4 (except maybe japanese import). What I imagine this means is there’s going to be an exclusive ps4 trophy list for Persona 4 Dancing, heck, maybe even 2, one for EU and one for NA that you will only be able to get if you preorder the combo set. You will not be able to buy it used since it’s a digital code.

I personally love buying things that are haed to get or limited edition so this ps4 code made the combo pack a must buy for me.

I read that, too. I bought the combo pack, but I doubt we'll be the only people to get that game. It would be kind of cool, though.

I'm crossing my fingers that there is a new plat for PS4.