Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

441 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Are you joking or what? "Out" has always been a synonim of "available".

yes but ive checked the game on psprices and all versions was paid so i was doubting about the "out"meaning as this is a thread for f2p games. now ive checked the ps store and, yes, its free.

56 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

yes but ive checked the game on psprices and all versions was paid so i was doubting about the "out"meaning as this is a thread for f2p games. now ive checked the ps store and, yes, its free.

The base game is a loader of sorts and is a free download. What you're seeing on the PSN Store are the individual games that load from the base game. Those cost money, the base doesn't.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@horrorstan you forgot this game that has been out for one month:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18644-cuties-hacked

It's also on the EU store and on PS5. I've only been following this thread for free to play games with trophies because you seem to be updating it as soon as a new game shows up, but now I wonder if you've missed other games and nobody here told you ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GregHouse007 said:

@horrorstan you forgot this game that has been out for one month:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18644-cuties-hacked

It's also on the EU store and on PS5. I've only been following this thread for free to play games with trophies because you seem to be updating it as soon as a new game shows up, but now I wonder if you've missed other games and nobody here told you 1f914.png

Probably. Let me know if you find other games that I missed so I can add them to the list.

Also.. maybe I didn´t miss it.. maybe I just tried to protect your innocence. ;D

• Like 4

On 2022-09-08 at 3:06 AM, horrorstan said:

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure you can't 100% this title for free. There's a trophy for unlocking 16 karts, only 13 karts are available to buy with currency earned in game and the 3 default karts don't count for the trophy. It looks like a glitch on the devs part because there are in-game trackers for all the trophies, there's only 20 karts in the game including the 3 default karts and there's an in-game tracker for earning 20 karts that doesn't count the 3 default karts either so that in game tracker is not possible. The 16 kart trophy is tied to the 16 karts in-game tracker which is possible but not without buying the 3-pack of Karts; unicorn, dragon and bone.

EDIT: With a new update you can now get 100% of the trophies for free!

Edited by Metal Slime King
  • Like 2