The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

39249.jpg

Oda Nobuna no Yabou / The ambition of Oda Nobuna

Sengoku era, Female Daimyo, Ashigaru, Samurai, ninjas and a blonde tsundere lead.

All of that packed with a killer soundtrack !

This was f-ing amazing, why haven't I watched this earlier ?

A bit too many lolis for my liking, but I'm ok with that since they don't form competition for my best girl :P (Satoshi, I think you would dig this one xD)

Best girl is obviously Nobuna (by lightyears xD)

Thankfully a lot less harem and ecchi than I thought it would be :)

And it's bound to have a season 2 as the civil war isn't over yet and it ends in a clifhanger...
Also the pink dude hasn't attacked yet. And Sagara & Nobuna are already more lovey-dovey, so who knows what lies in store with a second season :)

Just look how cute they are together !!!

justins-bizarre-anime-backlog-adventure-

A shame that they didn't kiss in the anime though, they do in the light novel (I should give that a read :) )

Reminded me of the good times I had with Shogun (II): Total War

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Magical Warfare

mahou-sensou-5711.jpg

After watching the first episode, I had high hopes for this, but a lot of the time it seems kinda rushed, or rather it was missing

every-other episode.The ending was just kinda... meh too, all it does is bring up 50 more questions & give you a headache. If it

ends there at episode 12, it's a pretty big disappointment. So for now, it just gets a 3/5 (& that's a pretty low score coming from me).

• Like 1

Magical Warfare

mahou-sensou-5711.jpg

After watching the first episode, I had high hopes for this, but a lot of the time it seems kinda rushed, or rather it was missing

every-other episode.The ending was just kinda... meh too, all it does is bring up 50 more questions & give you a headache. If it

ends there at episode 12, it's a pretty big disappointment. So for now, it just gets a 3/5 (& that's a pretty low score coming from me).

*wall of laugh*

*realizing how that I felt the same*

ugh...

Anyways, this is what happens when MADHOUSE decides to troll =D

They actually adapted the LN completely xDDD And yes, it ends at that point xD

A bit too many lolis for my liking, but I'm ok with that since they don't form competition for my best girl :P (Satoshi, I think you would dig this one xD)

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Yea, I know about this one. I was planning to watch it when it aired but... it's pretty meh... plus, no enough voice reason there =D

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

Yea, I know about this one. I was planning to watch it when it aired but... it's pretty meh... plus, no enough voice reason there =D

Yeah, you told me before xD

And "meh" is not the way to describe it, you should give it a try if you aren't doing anything of particular importance xD

Seriously though, does a show REALLY need to have HanaKana as voice actress before you're going to watch it ? :P

Seriously though, does a show REALLY need to have HanaKana as voice actress before you're going to watch it ? :P

HanaKana is not a requirement, it's a feature that automatically qualifies anime for 5* xDDDDD

I don't need her to watch the anime, I just want to look at the cast and see someone from my loved list =D

So, seeing Aoi Yuuki, Saori Hayami, Amamiya Sora, Hidaka Rina, Ogura Yui, Sawashiro Miyuki, Kugimiya Rie, Sakura Ayane, Taketatsu Ayana, Iguchi Yuka, Inoue Marina, Itou Shizuka, Kayano Ai, Mamiko Noto (yea, she's there, but I need combination with her xD) is also sufficient =D

Or if the main guy is voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi or Fukuyama Jun =D

(And yea, I listed all of them from my memory xD)

Yea, I know my taste is pretty particular.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yea, I know my taste is pretty particular.

Putting it lightly xD

Now excuse me, I need to find a word with the definition: "Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone on basis of the sound of their voice" :P

Satoshism?

*We've got a winner here !!!!*  :awesome:

It's a harsh act though, I actually really liked the voice of Nobuna. Sounds more mature than most of the actresses who voice tsunderes, yet cute enough :)

Completely forgot her name though xD

*We've got a winner here !!!!*  :awesome:

It's a harsh act though, I actually really liked the voice of Nobuna. Sounds more mature than most of the actresses who voice tsunderes, yet cute enough :)

Completely forgot her name though xD

Kanae is definitely the upper part of the cast.

I liked her as Sena from Haganai.

And especially, she voices Yui-tan from SAO =D 

I definitely agree that Kanae is a good seiyuu, but she just isn't what would sell me the anime =D

Kanae is definitely the upper part of the cast.

I liked her as Sena from Haganai.

And especially, she voices Yui-tan from SAO =D 

I definitely agree that Kanae is a good seiyuu, but she just isn't what would sell me the anime =D

That almost sounded like we actually agreed on a girl  :awesome: Almost... (Sena <3)

I can live with that :P Though, cast shouldn't be the only thing you consider xD

Kanae (thanks for the name :P) is one of my more favourites, but you know I don't care about the cast unless they have really annoying voices.

Anyways, this is what happens when MADHOUSE decides to troll =D

They actually adapted the LN completely xDDD And yes, it ends at that point xD

Well, that's kinda depressing. -_- Madhouse usually has some good anime too (Trigun, Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate, etc).

Actually harder then... that was a lie, it's Kobato, duh ! xD

Gomeeto =)

The embodiment of my taste =D

Loli voiced by my goddess =D

Well, that's kinda depressing. -_- Madhouse usually has some good anime too (Trigun, Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate, etc).

MADHOUSE is great always, they are just trolls =D

Gomeeto =)

The embodiment of my taste =D

Loli voiced by my goddess =D

As I said before, I just hope you don't end up in jail for your taste xD You're becomming far too good of a friend, to let that happen, you hear me ? :P

Can't help but wondering who JeieeM's best girl in Haganai is :P (Guessing Rika...)

Don't worry, I'll marry HanaKana.

(Yea, in that case I'll be meeting Aoi Yuuki and Ogura Yui... oh well =D)

I have no doubt she'll say yes :P (You better get her a loli cosplay as wedding dress ! xD)

And I feel your pain having to meet those 2  :awesome: