The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Not sure if I picked up anything else from last season, really want to get around starting Hibiki! Euphonium 

It's actually HibikE, but oh well, yea, go for it, it's pretty fun. Pretty much what you would expect from K-On S3 which can never be officially made due to KyoAni not making 3rd seasons =D

Shakugan no Shana: S3 Final

shakugan-no-shana-iii-3642.jpg

Didnt like it from the beginning since there was a really big change which made no sense to me, but progressing through this story it became more and more interesting so it turned out to be alright.

And i liked the ending, havent seen much anime with good endings.

not even a single anime finished this week therefore weekly update :P

• Sound! Euphonium E7
  • MOE Love Story!! E7
  • Nisekoi E7 - Ugh... come on.. where's/When's Onodera episode!!!
  • Pantsu Line E7

wait wait wait... lemme clarify something... Yuuta's body is a boy but the spirit inhibiting the body is a girl?

• Is it Wrong to do not like Ais Wallenwhatisit at All? E8
  • I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying 2 E8
  • Assassination Classroom E18 - hands down... my fave episode and part in the series so far(including manga).... and thus... my fave arc has begun
  • Shokugeki no Souma E6
  • Re-Kan E8 - *sniff* *sniff*.. is it just me that could smell Yuri in this anime?
  • Denpa Kyoushi E8
  • Plastic Memories E8 - <_< surprise surprise... That last scene though...lmao xD
  • Kekkai Sensen E8 - lmao.. just... lmao... 

Angel Beats!

angel-beats-2963.jpg

Finished Angel Beats and dam this anime was so awesome, the anime was so short but it still gave you enough time to learn about the characters.

I had such mixed feelings during this anime, one moment you're laughing way to much and then suddenly you're about to cry. 

Really great anime.

• Like 2

Punchline 07

And I once again repeat. THIS IS ZERO ESCAPE!

Whoever did not believe it just had to after this episode =D

ei.. I already apologize to you for not believing you til episode 3 panda-emoticon-44.gif?1292863515

additional for updated anime:

• World Trigger E31 a.k.a. the anime that actually starts after 5+ mins of recap - but aside from that, it is really a good episode IMO... 
  • Arslan Senki E8 - panda-emoticon-51.gif?1292863516 the 6 main casts has finally come together panda-emoticon-51.gif?1292863516

I still kinda hoped though that Kharlan will at least reveal the detailed reason why he betrayed the empire

• Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo TV E7

Asuka and Alisa.. sighted xD

vK1Ali8.png?1

Edited by JeieeM

20140329004132!Mah%C5%8Dka_K%C5%8Dk%C5%8

irregular at magic high school

EXCELLENT!

BRILLIANT!

That's what a I call a taste.

Last anime I saw was an episode of Yurikuma. I'm debating if I should continue or not.

Um... it's pretty high anime... depends on if you want to give a physiological yuri bears a chance xD

Btw, nice avy, very fitting reference  xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Last anime I saw was an episode of Yurikuma. I'm debating if I should continue or not.

Don't you dare back down on love.

I was hanging out with my cousins and they were watching Owari No Seraph, they're pretty hyped about it since they didn't mind starting over from the start for me xD

I think we got up to Ep4 

I was hanging out with my cousins and they were watching Owari No Seraph, they're pretty hyped about it since they didn't mind starting over from the start for me xD

I think we got up to Ep4 

Seraph is probably my biggest surprise this season.

I expected edgy shounen like Shingeki with yaoi subtext and while it is pretty much 140% edgy shounen, I'm liking it so far.

Seraph is probably my biggest surprise this season.

I expected edgy shounen like Shingeki with yaoi subtext and while it is pretty much 140% edgy shounen, I'm liking it so far.

It has Vampire Hunting, that's enough for me. :P

BTW how's Hibike up to this point? Haven't gotten around starting it yet, stupid finals week ;__;

Edited by Ramonachan

It has Vampire Hunting, that's enough for me. :P

BTW how's Hibike up to this point? Haven't gotten around starting it yet, stupid finals week ;__;

soooo... how is Seraph for you... not that I am not ignoring Satoshi's positive feedback but I am really skeptical about this one.. since errr... vampires...

with Hibike, it is good Slice of life so far for me... it has some humor in between but might not be as funny as other comedy slice of life...