fastflowdaman

No y-axis inversion

12 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Another bad buy. Beware if you play inverted.

You play inverted fast!? You crazy ass! Just messing with you man. Happy new year! Can't believe we are slowly approaching 3 years since the Crysis 2 boosting!

How's the game otherwise? Looks kind of interesting.

1 minute ago, PipeSwinger said:

You play inverted fast!? You crazy ass! Just messing with you man. Happy new year! Can't believe we are slowly approaching 3 years since the Crysis 2 boosting!

How's the game otherwise? Looks kind of interesting.

Hey Pipe! Pity we couldn't make it for C3 or anything else in the meantime. Any other games to boost? PM me (: Happy new year to you as well bud!

Yeah, I thought so too. Especially since they discounted it to 5 bucks. But not being able to invert the axis makes it unplayable for me. I'd need to get a 3rd party joypad for that I guess.

I just don't understand why any developer would not include any axis inversion by default, plus button re-mapping.

17 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

I just don't understand why any developer would not include any axis inversion by default, plus button re-mapping.

Amen, brother. I don't even know what this game is, but I saw the title, and was immediately annoyed.  How hard is it to include this stuff?

20 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Hey Pipe! Pity we couldn't make it for C3 or anything else in the meantime. Any other games to boost? PM me (: Happy new year to you as well bud!

Yeah, I thought so too. Especially since they discounted it to 5 bucks. But not being able to invert the axis makes it unplayable for me. I'd need to get a 3rd party joypad for that I guess.

I'm about to knockout Killzone 3 base game trophies in about an hour. So you are more then welcome to join that if interested. Feel free to join the gaming session! I will PM you also!

I agree with you though. It really is not that difficult to include simple button remapping. 

What did you expect, it was a semi-obscure release of a semi-unknown game on PS3 in his later years lol.

5 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

What did you expect, it was a semi-obscure release of a semi-unknown game on PS3 in his later years lol.

So how would that affect the inclusion of y-axis inversion? Can't even return it like it is possible with Steam games.

Edited by fastflowdaman
grammar I guess

This was the main reason I didn't purchase Zombeer. No inverted look, no buy.

Just a heads up, the Y-axis can be inverted from within the options menu during the campaign (and it saves). I tried multiple times in the Multiplayer and Survival online game modes, but the inversion wouldn't properly save my changes.