Is it permitted to download platinum saves?

maleija13

I personally don't see the point in you 'downloading' a platinum, trophies are designed to be an added part of a game and not for people to download as many as they feel they can... and yes I do consider that cheating :(

Thanks, it was just a question I dont think I will do that, but thanks for the info

• Like 4

It's cheating

what's the point? it's nothing to be proud of if you're downloading someone else's work. not really a platinum to be proud of games are hard they take trial and error you won't always get it on the first try you just have to keep going never give up! you can do it just keep trying look at guides and tips. 

I may not have a ton of platinum's but I've put in a lot of time to the ones I have and just downloading one from the internet I wouldn't feel satisfied. I'm am proud of my platinum's because I put the time and effort in to them.

Edited by mattie_medusa
  • Like 2

i had a friend not long ago, she had 17 plats, then after not being online for like 2 weeks, suddenly had 29 plat, after some talking she said her friend did it for her, after some looking at her list all but 1 plat was got within just a couple hrs or minutes even.. after saying something she just laughed. and that was the last time i talked to her.. so yeah.. cheating all the way!

• Like 3

Is it cheating to bring an answer sheet into an exam because the questions are too hard?

Is it cheating to use performance enhancing drugs because the competition is too good?

Is it cheating to have sex with someone else because your girl friend is too ugly?

• Like 2

Is it cheating to bring an answer sheet into an exam because the questions are too hard?

Is it cheating to use performance enhancing drugs because the competition is too good?

Is it cheating to have sex with someone else because your girl friend is too ugly?

I wouldn't consider the last one as cheating. I mean if she is ugly, then sure why not. LOL JOKES.

I just beat the Bunker on LBP 1 and trust me I fist pumped so hard my arm hurt. It felt great after taking a 6 month break from it and Plat other games. I knew I would be back and go for it again and again and again and ugh again etc etc

My point is it feels better to earn them legit no matter how hard they. I got two games I wish I can Plat, Splatterhouse, Mirror's Edge and Wet. I suck at time trial trophies. No biggie I can live without it. Enjoy your games and earn your trophies legit.

Edited by DelicaGunz
  • Like 2

i had a friend not long ago, she had 17 plats, then after not being online for like 2 weeks, suddenly had 29 plat, after some talking she said her friend did it for her, after some looking at her list all but 1 plat was got within just a couple hrs or minutes even.. after saying something she just laughed. and that was the last time i talked to her.. so yeah.. cheating all the way!

You quit talking to someone because they cheated to get a few virtual trophies? 

• Like 2

Yea its cheating, Lots of people work hard and grind for hours to EARN their trophies. Downloading a save file is just as bad as hacking, and it discredits the entire community as a whole, and the fun of trophy hunting. Honestly when people hack their trophies I fell like I get robed of the trophys I earn, and that totally kills the fun of the concept.

THEQXD.png

Edited by THEQXD
  • Like 1

You quit talking to someone because they cheated to get a few virtual trophies? 

not only that but kinda felt like what this guy said v, also just the way she took it and all, what kinda person is like that?, i take pride in earning what i got and felt it was pointless at the time. i did tell her if she made a legit account i'd gladly add her back as a friend and all, but that never happened. i just couldnt bare to see her cheating profile anymore, it just was always goin to upset me. and i dont think i'm the only one? .. 

Yea its cheating, Lots of people work hard and grind for hours to EARN their trophies. Downloading a save file is just as bad as hacking, and it discredits the entire community as a whole, and the fun of trophy hunting. Honestly when people hack their trophies I fell like I get robed of the trophys I earn, and that totally kills the fun of the concept.