100th Platinum

100th Platinum  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should be my 100th platinum?

• Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4)
    • God of War (PS3)

I recently just replayed GoW 3 this week and got the plat for PS4 so I voted for that. However, go for your favourite franchise, it’s ultimately your special milestone so as long as you are happy with it. Good luck with #100 ?

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of getting The God of War Collection some time in the future and I think I'm gonna love them. Your first platinum was also a PlayStation exclusive, but hey, it's your choice. If you're gonna go for Mirror's Edge, you'll still get the 100th platinum.

• Like 2

I'm just here to be the guy who makes it so that exactly half the people on here have either a Spider-Man related name, or photo.

Also Mirror's Edge, because if you're going for something cool or memorable or whatever, "Catalyst" sounds pretty cool.

• Like 2

I'm voting for Mirror's Edge Catalyst. The trophy image and trophy name are much better than those of God of War. Haven't played Catalyst yet, but Mirror's Edge was a lot of fun to do with its unique movement controls. Of course, Star Ocean The Last Hope would be the best choice :ninja:  .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the replies and the votes (currently at 50-50). I still have some time before I get to 99 platinum trophies so we'll see!

26 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I'm just here to be the guy who makes it so that exactly half the people on here have either a Spider-Man related name, or photo.

Thx for the support xD

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is an amazing game and still a bit underrated in my opinion. It's such fun to play through the story, do all the miscellaneous trophies, and even the time trials are much more doable compared to the first one on PS3. Plus it has a wonderful soundtrack. I still listen to the ending credits theme regularly as it became one of my favorites in recent history.

• Like 1