Fast Winner (Win a round within 30 seconds online).

TazDevilz1986

Many people got issues with this one including me. The problem is the shot damage seems always randomly. Sometimes you got 180 or over 200 the rest are always below 100. There is almost 6 days left to do it, and the trophy is the hardest one in the whole game. Seems you need to having luck as well how quikly your partner react also.

If some of you can share some tips that would be great.

@TrophyDad , @Demonslaying , @POEman553 , @charlijaen Any help, guys? ?

I was wondering, maybe the amount of damage has to do with characters level? ? I am still surprised that I keep getting more damage with Korban (which is like Level 10 - 11) than with Ryonosuke (which is at Level 3) - sadly Korban does not have so powerful Ultima and with Ryonosuke I keep scoring only 60 - 120 damage. ☹️

At which level was your Ryonosuke when you guys got the trophy? :huh:

Thanks a lot in advance!

22 minutes ago, Platagonist said:

@TrophyDad , @Demonslaying , @POEman553 , @charlijaen Any help, guys? 1f640.png

I was wondering, maybe the amount of damage has to do with characters level? 1f914.png I am still surprised that I keep getting more damage with Korban (which is like Level 10 - 11) than with Ryonosuke (which is at Level 3) - sadly Korban does not have so powerful Ultima and with Ryonosuke I keep scoring only 60 - 120 damage. 2639.png

At which level was your Ryonosuke when you guys got the trophy? :huh:

Thanks a lot in advance!

I posted a couple of videos in this forum. I hope these help:

This one shows how I got it:

This one shows how he got it:

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 3

Sadly, the character levels don't matter, but seem to make it take forever to load after matches.

Here's what I did with @charlijaen: I chose the right 2 powers as Ryonosuke for the first round, then the right 2 powers in the second round then the left one for the final. He took the first, I took the second, then I took the third.

During the third, it's almost luck based. I managed to get 2 duplicates in a row with critical strikes AND was able to L2/ultimate at the end. Do 4 shots then L2/ultimate on the fifth. If it goes according to plan, it'll be around 400 health left for the ultimate to take. Very importantly, make sure you press triangle after third shot so that you can use the super. Use circle for every shot. Also, very importantly, whoever you boost with DOES NOT take the special at the start of the third round. You can let the timer run out for powers just to be safe.

• Like 3

Just done this 1 hour ago, basically 10 streaks finish 1st game, than the second game quikly catch the ball if the fat dude throws the ball to your side and score with circle quik. Than go to the middle wall and keep catching it quik and hope for good damage, than if the score for the other player is below 500 press Triangle to charge the yellow bar, and when you got the ball press L2 asap and hope for the finish 30 sec.

Hopefully others can finish this before 10 Feb.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

Splendid, thanks for all your help, guys! ;) We've been boosting this with @Smashero for almost 6 hours! Sadly, he still has to get it (I've not seen anyone as unlucky in a while ☹️), however I managed to get it after like 3 hours by scoring 4 shots in a row that were all duplicated! ? I am terrible at maths but what is the probability of this happening?! D: Probably slim to none! 0️⃣ We will continue boosting on Wednesday, he must then get it as well! ? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Congrats to you both finally done! I helped my friend yesterday for 4 hours and he still couldn't get it. Probably the worst trophy ever.

Thanks! And of course also thank you for 2 vs.2!

Yesterday nothing for ~6h, then suddenly perfect 3rd round after just 30 mins.

Yeah, I simply hate luck-based trophies. Regarding this one, there is 5% of skill and 95% of luck needed. Sometimes for 4-5 games straight even a simple clone didn't appear in round 3.

And the "boringness" factor is getting higher and higher every second which you have to spend in rounds 1 and 2... Clear drama.

Its is doable, for sure, but in this special case there is also stress factor related to server closure...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Thanks! And of course also thank you for 2 vs.2!

Yesterday nothing for ~6h, then suddenly perfect 3rd round after just 30 mins.

Yeah, I simply hate luck-based trophies. Regarding this one, there is 5% of skill and 95% of luck needed. Sometimes for 4-5 games straight even a simple clone didn't appear in round 3.

And the "boringness" factor is getting higher and higher every second which you have to spend in rounds 1 and 2... Clear drama.

Its is doable, for sure, but in this special case there is also stress factor related to server closure...

Yeah thanks as well to team up with us. And game on!

• Like 2

Thanks a lot, I am glad that we all did it in time! ?

The game also managed to troll me hard yesterday - after helping @llagnd with some trophies, I did not feel like going back to Beach Buggy Racing, so I decided to play some WoR online matches. I won 10 matches without a single lost round, then 20 and then I finally realized that I kept playing against bots! ? At least I played the game a bit before it's closure and had some fun in it (when I thought that I kept owning real players...). :angel:

• Like 1