Servers shutting down.

D3P has posted on their Facebook page that servers will be shut down on June 18th, 2013. The game is still plat-able offline just harder to do with only you and two npcs rather you and 5 other people. 

Are you gonna try and plat this game or are you gonna just let it go?

As for me I am gonna let it go, WKC2 does not have the appeal that WKC1 had to me.

I hate saying that I am giving up on this game series but with as many "Modders" on that game as there is it kinda killed the game for me. I dont hate the people who did this. It is your file you do what you want with it. It just took away the experience of the game for me. 

Well enough of my ranting what are your guys thoughts?

-Griff 

Wait, they're shutting down the servers for both games on the same day? Damn, I would've thought they would have kept WKCII servers up longer than the first game.

Parker

Both games share the same server. Can't have one up without the other. 

Well... I think im gonna go for it... we have a couple months so i might as well put in the time... anything that i can't get done by the drop dead date, i will just try to accomplish offline...

i have a feeling that if this news sparks people to play the hell out of the game then they might extend it due to the ramp up of people playing... just a thought... i think thats what they did with Dark Souls but im not 100% sure.

anyway... if you have this game and want to grind out some quests with me send me a friend request with "WKC2" in the title...

PSN ID: piggie_pie

character name: Wynter

I think i am level 55, guild rank 15

• 8 months later...

Hello. I just began started playing wkc and wkc2 in July 2013 so I really missed out on the online play and getting everything out of my georama! Sucks really. Im at the end of the game at redhorn isle only at GR 16. I completed all of the bounties available and all but 6 errands. I did some of the quests but they are so tideous! Any advice on raising my guild rank quickly from where I am?

I did some of the quests but they are so tideous! Any advice on raising my guild rank quickly from where I am?

Run "Demithor in Peril" repeatedly until you hit GR19.  Then switch over to "Demithor in Peril 2".  They're your best bet if you can do them reasonably quickly, as DiP is probably the best quest when setting the GR rewards against the time invested.