Is it allowed?

DEMONICRUBLE18

10 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

I just got asked to do a plat for someone via share play, he offered me a PSN card in exchange. I said sure PSN card first. However, after saying yes I'm now wondering if it's allowed. It's not account sharing so I know I'm in the clear there.

The same guy is going around and asking multiple people to do games for him via Shareplay because he's "too busy at college and doesn't have time to game"

You should say no out of principle anyway because these lazy bums should get their own trophies, however I've seen two or three posts now where people did actually help this person get plats via shareplay and then he deleted and blocked them when it came to payment. 

• Like 1

Is his name Lewis-Lynagh ? If so, report this guy and block him.

As @Banana_Sausage47 already pointed out, he asked someone to plat a game for him and refused to pay afterwards. Shortly after I read about it he messaged me asking to "100% Virginia" for him.

https://ibb.co/mB5ifn

Apologies for a bad quality picture...ain't nobody got time to transfer PS4 screenshots.

Honestly, people like this disgust me...

Edited by Skadoki
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Who would ban whom? 

Who and Whom?

It was Colonel Mustard  that used the Lead Pipe on Mrs. Peacock in the Ball Room

clue-58a6f5775f9b58a3c91a4cc5.jpg

6 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

As @Banana_Sausage47 already pointed out, he asked someone to plat a game for him and refused to pay afterwards. Shortly after I read about it he messaged me asking to "100% Virginia" for him.

Apologies for a bad quality picture...ain't nobody got time to transfer PS4 screenshots.

Why did you black out your name in the pic lol? We know it's you because you posted this message...

Edit: Oh my bad, it would show your real name >:|

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up

4 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

No it wasn't this guy but the writing was the same the game was Little Acre, trophy list was private on my phone atm on my way home from work so might be able to view it through my vita or ps3 tried looking his profile up on here and it said it was private or they had no trophies. 

5 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

In any case my question has been answered. I thank the people who have done so. I now request that this thread be locked because I have a feeling it's going to go way off topic. 

Aww party pooper.

But in all seriousness, you can't get in trouble for two reasons.

1. Shareplay is a feature on the PS4.

2. The act of him giving you a gift (cash, card, cookies, etc.) is not illegal.

But remember...

cb7d64dce64ed29f8b3422e47d10a43b_origina

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1