I use to love this game ,want this plat

elgustinland17

Hi guys , I was doing  a research and and it appears that in order to get this plat I need to get the trophies online ,if anyone know the holders of the belt and wanna help me let me know , willing to agreed of something , serious  ppl only that know the trick inbox me ok .. I loved this game  back in the day so I want it in my cabinet :)

Your chances are minimal, the belt holders are just trading the belts between alt accounts if I'm not mistaken. At least that has been the case earlier, even if you managed to get a title shot, whoever you are up against is most likely a veteran who will easily crush you. I think our only chance to get these belts back in the trophy community, would be if PSN went down long enough (3 days?), for the holders to lose their belts.

31 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I wouldn't recommend you to start it if you don't already have it in your trophy list.

I'll most likely help some very good friends with it soon, but that will be it for a long time. 

Which belts do you hold? And how does one become a very good friend? :P

58 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

Your chances are minimal, the belt holders are just trading the belts between alt accounts if I'm not mistaken. At least that has been the case earlier, even if you managed to get a title shot, whoever you are up against is most likely a veteran who will easily crush you. I think our only chance to get these belts back in the trophy community, would be if PSN went down long enough (3 days?), for the holders to lose their belts.

but even tho Psn  go off for 3 days how the belt get transfer? like if I'm on second spot ranking? 

3 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

Which belts do you hold? And how does one become a very good friend? :P

All 3 of them for 3+ years. You didn't really do your homework did you? ;)

You don't just out of the blue for that very reason.

22 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I heard that people will sell you the belt and throw a title fight for money/ PSN cards. Not sure if it is actually true or not as I've never played the game..

Nope, I don't.

37 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I wouldn't recommend you to start it if you don't already have it in your trophy list.

I'll most likely help some very good friends with it soon, but that will be it for a long time. 

well I actually  thinking of doing it ,1- those trophies  are the only problem and 2- what's the point of being a trophy hunter if you don't hunt the games you love ;) but thanks for the advice , and if you willing to help anyhow just message me ok , it ca't be that expensive lol

40 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

You once said that if somebody asked that you would help. Now the op is asking nicely and you're going back on your word? So you are the lying scum bag I suspected you were.

• Like 4

Just now, Phil said:

You once said that if somebody asked that you would help. Now the op is asking nicely and you're going back on your word? So you are the lying scum bag I suspected you were.

When did I ever say that? lol. 

Furthermore if I did just help anyone who makes a post about it, it'd take a bit more than being signed up for less than a day on this website for me to consider it ;)

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Being a giant piece of shit human being is going to bite you in the ass one day. I hope everyone you torment gets to see it too.

Yeah, I'm not tormenting anyone. Why wouldn't I be allowed to say no to people? 99% of them don't even try to put some effort into it. They just ask me for help without offering something themselves and expect me to waste my time for them. I think I'll pass on that.

And you are a pretty vulgar person huh?  You never quoted me without insulting me.

Edited by Jeanmi96

LOL you gotta admit you have to really be a dedicated hard ass for holding meaningless virtual belts for a nearly 10 year old game. Maybe I should pursue these belts as well.  

On 2/17/2018 at 1:31 PM, Jeanmi96 said:

They just ask me for help without offering something themselves and expect me to waste my time for them. 

Well, what do you want for them, if i were ever to pursue these trophies. You already said no to money. I'm curious to what you would want for these belts. In a hypothetical world where I go after these trophies.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy

On 19/02/2018 at 4:05 PM, WorldsBestSpy said:

LOL you gotta admit you have to really be a dedicated hard ass for holding meaningless virtual belts for a nearly 10 year old game. Maybe I should pursue these belts as well.  

Well, what do you want for them, if i were ever to pursue these trophies. You already said no to money. I'm curious to what you would want for these belts. In a hypothetical world where I go after these trophies.

Well technically it's only turning 9 and I've been doing it since 2014, but I get your point ;)

I don't want anything for them, I was just saying that most of the people can't even properly ask for help. I only help if I want to and who I want, but I've earned that privilege after sacrificing some of MY free time on it I think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Well technically it's only turning 9 and I've been doing it since 2014, but I get your point ;)

I don't want anything for them, I was just saying that most of the people can't even properly ask for help. I only help if I want to and who I want, but I've earned that privilege after sacrificing some of MY free time on it I think.

could you help me then? tell me what i need to do bro 

5 hours ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Well... how does one even "properly" ask for help? You make it so cryptic and weird. Its a general mindfuck. Despite this. Honestly, I really do want to pursue this. This platinum not only requires skill, but apparently communication skills and you need a psychological edge as the belts are held hostage by a man with... power. As the prophet Kanye West once said, "No one man should have all that power." This whole thing with having the belts is really a metaphor for politicans with too much power. I see what you're doing. You are trying to enlighten to this community. Yet at the same time, you continually fuck it. This whole thing is really an allegory for corrupt politicians in both our countries. The belts, for a game, get you trophies. The belts=power. The game? Politics. And trophies are.... rewards. Rewards.... like public approval, that social status, the money, the women. You did everything in your power to achieve this status, you got helped by the people, and have you promptly betrayed them in order for them to serve YOURSELF, in order to savor that power as long as possible, just like modern day politicans! Good job. Its repulsive.... yet admirable. Don't get why it had to be this game, but that's again your own reason.

Very deep. On the real though, I guess message me anytime you need help (since if i message first, i guess it it will be TOO demanding, cannot have that). It seems you'll continue to run this trainwreck until EA decides to shut down the game, or Sony themselves do it. Frankly, I'm willing to do it. Its 2018. Nothing matters anymore. 

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
Typos
  • Like 2

No interest at all in acquiring the belts, but happened to stumble upon this thread randomly. Just wanted to comment to the guy monopolizing the belts that it's an extreeeeemly uncool thing to do. Just because you're able to use a loophole to keep the belts in your possession doesn't mean you should be entitled to them, lol. What kind of person does that?

• Like 3

Have almost no knowledge of the game (played FNR3 on PSP but that's about it) but after reading this thread - wow, never seen anything like that lol.

I mean, doesn't seem like it's an impossible task to complete. If you practice enough and get better you might eventually beat veterans at the top...but again, don't take my word as I have no knowledge about this game :)

11 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Have almost no knowledge of the game (played FNR3 on PSP but that's about it) but after reading this thread - wow, never seen anything like that lol.

I mean, doesn't seem like it's an impossible task to complete. If you practice enough and get better you might eventually beat veterans at the top...but again, don't take my word as I have no knowledge about this game :)

This isn't about skill my dear sir (except of course the SP)... this about a man with too much power. There are no "veterans" at the top as you think they are. Its only one veteran..... one evil king gone mad with power who controls it, and does NOT want to give it up. There are 3 belts. As in, 3 individual belts for an entire population of say, 100,000+ people who  played this game (90k plus on psnprofiles alone, cannot imagine how many normal gamers played) . Before, it was about skill when actual veterans defended the belts. It seems they fell into the hands of the game's community. That was before or sometime during 2015, you can see the community shared it in harmony and got the platinums done. Then, this man @Jeanmi96 got a hold of the 3 belts and decided to become the ruler himself, never to give up. See, you can keep the belts if you a) never fight someone else legit and B)  a 2nd ps3 with an alt account to trade it off, and then drop it back to your self . They use to drop off every 3 days. But this man willingly does all of this to keep the power, only to share it to the men who His evil grace has become friends with. See,there was only 1 person in 2016 and 2017 each to achieve the platinum. That wasnt the case before, to the extent of the belt trophies. For example, the L trophy. There was no achiever in 2016 but in 2017 there was 2. Who were they? @NightRusticDawn was one. He is of course, one of his Jeanmi's people, as evidenced by other threads in FNR4's forum. The other? Well deja fucking vu, its Jeanmi96 but japanese apparently, Jeanmi96JAPAN. Like i said, he does not want to lose his power. He doesn't appear on the achievers lists for the trophy themselves (for some reason..) but there is an immediate drop off of achievers after 2015 for L, XL, and XXL. 2015 being the last year someone who was truly for the people held the belts.

This is incredibly fascinating because it SHOULDNT be impossible. But, due to a man with power, it is. Until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

This isn't about skill my dear sir (except of course the SP)... this about a man with too much power. There are no "veterans" at the top as you think they are. Its only one veteran..... one evil king gone mad with power who controls it, and does NOT want to give it up. There are 3 belts. As in, 3 individual belts for an entire population of say, 100,000+ people who  played this game (90k plus on psnprofiles alone, cannot imagine how many normal gamers played) . Before, it was about skill when actual veterans defended the belts. It seems they fell into the hands of the game's community. That was before or sometime during 2015, you can see the community shared it in harmony and got the platinums done. Then, this man @Jeanmi96 got a hold of the 3 belts and decided to become the ruler himself, never to give up. See, you can keep the belts if you a) never fight someone else legit and B)  a 2nd ps3 with an alt account to trade it off, and then drop it back to your self . They use to drop off every 3 days. But this man willingly does all of this to keep the power, only to share it to the men who His evil grace has become friends with. See,there was only 1 person in 2016 and 2017 each to achieve the platinum. That wasnt the case before, to the extent of the belt trophies. For example, the L trophy. There was no achiever in 2016 but in 2017 there was 2. Who were they? @NightRusticDawn was one. He is of course, one of his Jeanmi's people, as evidenced by other threads in FNR4's forum. The other? Well deja fucking vu, its Jeanmi96 but japanese apparently, Jeanmi96JAPAN. Like i said, he does not want to lose his power. He doesn't appear on the achievers lists for the trophy themselves (for some reason..) but there is an immediate drop off of achievers after 2015 for L, XL, and XXL. 2015 being the last year someone who was truly for the people held the belts.

This is incredibly fascinating because it SHOULDNT be impossible. But, due to a man with power, it is. Until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position.

What in the world is this post and why did you feel the need to tag me like that, just to get a reaction?

We get it, you are extremely offended that someone got the belts and you didn't. You make this huge wall of text like you have studied the matter for 10 years but you get everything wrong, make assumptions, speculations and worst of all you Demonize a man on a public forum you even call me "One of his people" making it sound like I'm having a feast with the devil. You should probably have known then that I recommended others to get help obtaining the trophies, @Tomy_IV being one of them BUT as many of them they kindly say No thanks. Not everyone wants the platinum and to be fair it's people like yourself that have polished the trophy with a turd for so long that it does not shine as good as it used too.

The majority of people have no interest of this platinum at all, it's just that small group of people that are extremely toxic that do whatever they can do insult people as quickly as they can.

I don't blame anyone for keeping the belts or anyone for saying no to getting them, I get probably 10 messages a year from people saying I'm the worst human being in existence (Details would shock people) for having the trophies and I can't even imagine the treatment Jeanmi gets. It's absurd and it's a playground bullying that only the worst of the worst in the trophy community practice.

If someone asks me how I got them I will tell them how and why in detail and help them out as to the best of my knowledge and power not smear shit on a wall like this. (It's been so many that I don't remember their names, but if you have sent me a message I hope you felt that way. )

It does not even sound that you know how it works with the belts and what you have to do, yet you say that you do and how me and Jeanmni have gotten them so bracingly. Get your facts straight because you sound like a moron going around trash talking people you don't know. Me being one of them, don't tag me again for such nonsense as this please.

Shame on you man, shame.

Oh and just to let you know, I was very talented in getting the get back up trophy when I did it. First match even. You don't know me.

Edited by NightRusticDawn
Removed some blank spaces
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

What in the world is this post and why did you feel the need to tag me like that, just to get a reaction?

We get it, you are extremely offended that someone got the belts and you didn't. You make this huge wall of text like you have studied the matter for 10 years but you get everything wrong, make assumptions, speculations and worst of all you Demonize a man on a public forum you even call me "One of his people" making it sound like I'm having a feast with the devil. You should probably have known then that I recommended others to get help obtaining the trophies, @Tomy_IV being one of them BUT as many of them they kindly say No thanks. Not everyone wants the platinum and to be fair it's people like yourself that have polished the trophy with a turd for so long that it does not shine as good as it used too.

The majority of people have no interest of this platinum at all, it's just that small group of people that are extremely toxic that do whatever they can do insult people as quickly as they can.

I don't blame anyone for keeping the belts or anyone for saying no to getting them, I get probably 10 messages a year from people saying I'm the worst human being in existence (Details would shock people) for having the trophies and I can't even imagine the treatment Jeanmi gets. It's absurd and it's a playground bullying that only the worst of the worst in the trophy community practice.

If someone asks me how I got them I will tell them how and why in detail and help them out as to the best of my knowledge and power not smear shit on a wall like this. (It's been so many that I don't remember their names, but if you have sent me a message I hope you felt that way. )

It does not even sound that you know how it works with the belts and what you have to do, yet you say that you do and how me and Jeanmni have gotten them so bracingly. Get your facts straight because you sound like a moron going around trash talking people you don't know. Me being one of them, don't tag me again for such nonsense as this please.

Shame on you man, shame.

Oh and just to let you know, I was very talented in getting the get back up trophy when I did it. First match even. You don't know me.

I dont wanna get trophies like that. But im ok if people do it. I got offered to get the belts 1 week after my Friend @NightRusticDawn. Also getting messages about the belts must be annoying when you dont have them. I tryed too get the belts when the time the game came out. Think i was on top 50 or something. The people that was very good at the game just keep doing super punshes. I didnt have chance lol. I also have Fight Night Champion. Much better game. Have it at 80% that im very happy about :) 

• Like 1