100% STILL OBTAINABLE ???

These trophies are related to the mode Cat and Dino's a hard mode to appear. The last time I played, was in November and the event before it was on august so, answering to your question, yes It can be done. When? Its just a matter of patience. Check the schedule in the web to be informed.

• 1 month later...

April 26-30 is the next time Cats vs Dinos game mode will be available to play. So if you need those two trophies linked to this game mode this will be the time to get them. Iv'e been waiting a few months for this game mode myself to appear so i'm looking forward to getting the 100% for this game and being able to final delete this game from my PS4.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I loved the first one but I'm not gonna like I'm hating the second one. 

They've made it completely SHIT with all these stupid events you have to wait weeks/months for. And the shitty backyard hub world is unclear as fuck with all the secret bits and those gnome collectibles that I have even yet to start... 

Wouldn't of bothered getting it if I'd known how annoying it was I'm just finding it a chore to play. 

Guess I'm picking this game back up again at a good time considering the dino vs cat event is right around the corner. I'm finding playing this game with friends to be a lot more do-able than playing it solo. Just a friendly tip for those getting burnt out from this game.

On 4/18/2018 at 1:19 AM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I loved the first one but I'm not gonna like I'm hating the second one. 

They've made it completely SHIT with all these stupid events you have to wait weeks/months for. And the shitty backyard hub world is unclear as fuck with all the secret bits and those gnome collectibles that I have even yet to start... 

Wouldn't of bothered getting it if I'd known how annoying it was I'm just finding it a chore to play. 

I agree with you. They added too much new content to what was already a great, simple game to easily hop in and out of. I played a bit of it, but it isn't fun enough for me like the first one was. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I agree with you. They added too much new content to what was already a great, simple game to easily hop in and out of. I played a bit of it, but it isn't fun enough for me like the first one was. 

Thats what I loved about the first one, did both versions. 

Wish I'd never got this one. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...