Trophy glitch.

DanZorg420

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems to be fixed with latest patch 1.24.

Been talking to devs for quite sometime now, They were very keen on fixing it and fast to. Extremely nice and supportive team.

If you earned any goals during the glitch period and didn't earn the trophy for it, try doing one of the goals again not the whole thing tho (like saving a horse or destroying a tank) it might work. It didn't work for me, still trying to figure out how to get my tank kills trophy.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:13 PM, DrHambone said:

I still don't have a trophy list for this game. Played the NA and EU versions. Met goals but no trophy, hell no list.

Have you made a Virzoom account to save your data? I believe you have to make an account to earn trophys. But this was during the glitch period when you posted this, hopefully you didn't earn to much.

2 hours ago, Schivorer said:

Could somebody test out if you are able to earn trophies with the controller instead of the bike after the patch? Would be good to know

Yes you can earn trophys without the bike, just not all of them. The ones that tell you to do certain amount of ks in a certain time frame need a bike, and same with the resistance trophys. Everything else can be earned with controller.

Edited by DanZorg420
Edit: Forgot about calories too. No way to track your calories without a bike
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, DanZorg420 said:

Yes you can earn trophys without the bike, just not all of them. The ones that tell you to do certain amount of ks in a certain time frame need a bike, and same with the resistance trophys. Everything else can be earned with controller.

Good to know. Just don’t want to pay so much for a bike that I probably won’t use anymore after this game. Could you say how hard are the trophies you can do with a controller and how long they take? Maybe I will do at least that.

Trophies are not hard at all (controller wise and in my oppinion) but id say they would take more then an hour each if your going hard at it  , minus 100 speed boosts and 100 tank kills, those would most likely take you under and hour each. I cant say the same for the distance trophies, i only have the 1st one done. But i would say atleast 30-40 hours ROUGH ESTIMATE. Only because i can see the percentage for the last distance trophy and its at 4% but i really dont know how long ive played. It most likely takes longer then that.... but i dont know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5.07.2018 at 11:12 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone :)

I have just completed VirZOOM Arcade. 

Having enjoyed this title a lot, I can safely confirm that none of the trophies are glitched. 

Everything worked like a charm after having created an account at VirZOOM, therefore doing this first is your best bet. 

As for the "Zoomin' Month" trophy and those alike, make sure to either do these sessions the intended way or simply adjust your system clock manually day by day. 

The game actually motivates you to keep going as those minigames are without a doubt entertaining. 

If you check my timestamps you see that I've been cycling from coast to coast rather quickly. That being said, make sure to fiddle around with the resistance of the bike :)

I played with the bike from start to finish, so it seems there's no way around that, just like @DanZorg420 stated. 

Closing words: I can't deny the fact that my legs burn as hell by now :) 

Greetings from Germany! 

Hey I just sent you a PM if I could buy the bike from you, i cant find it in Poland :(

Congratz on a very nice 100% man!

• 1 year later...

I don't know what just happened, i boot up almost every day the game for workout, i had trouble with another game called "wraith vr eu" version cause the trophy list is not live with the psn servers and every time when I wanna look at my trophies they try to snyc. But keeps failing all the time, there are a few vr games out there where the trophy lists aren't live to the psn servers.

anyway,  so I decided today after a long time to delete my account on my ps4 to get this issue fixed, I resigned my account back to the same ps4 again the trophy issue was fixed and rollback a few save files,

After that i decided to play a little bit virzoom arcade and want to continue my every day workout but with unknown issues all trophy's for riding the vkm did pop in the main menu immediately, i don't know why the game is saving all my stats online and evertime i start the game i need to reregister my vr zoom bike with a code with 4 letters thats weird, Since the beginning what the fuck :(

I'm not sure how the issue cause's I got a good progress these last days and weeks (almost riding the united kingdom trophy) I just saw https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5581-virzoom-arcade/orwo he also got immediately these riding trophys in a row I thought maybe he played the game via steam and just carry over to ps4 to pop close because the game is cross platform and linked with steam account. Anyway I bought the bike to had a motivation and a grind over weeks and the "positive trophy issue is robbering now the fun of the game... :( just ridiculous

fSBzQk.jpg

ZghR8m.jpg

Edited by Infernofeuer1

• 1 year later...

Now I got the same problem with my second account, first I started today the game completely from scratch all fine, after a couple of hours I decided to take a break and I closed the game. and came back later again, when i boot the game up it automatically signed in online and all virtually kilometers poped. The bike has a token, like previous posts said. I bought it 2019 used from bizzy, so it isn't possible to reset the bike, also the virzoom support don't know.

For some reason the bike has something information that the trophy's already has all requirements met, and autopoped then.

So the game is (un)playable OFFLINE.

No trophy's can be unlocked and there is no safe progress.

you have to play online with an my.virzoom.com account.

Sadly now days you can't register a new my virzoom account. I also wrote a couple of emails in the past weeks with Jason from virzoom | vzfit support.

He made me a my.virzoom.com from scratch

After a 3rd restart of this game all in "game achievements" are now shown but the trophies didn't pop, this game such a buggy fest :(

I decided to play from now on, EU/NA version switched to another version and played it in ONE sitting from saturday until monday to encounter more trophy glitches and i found out a very nice trophy bug, for the 17000 calories. you can idle with the psvr AFK the calories over day&nights and it counts towards the trophy progress.

[bike required]

Thanks for your attention, greetings from germany

i found out a very nice trophy bug, for the 17000 calories. you can idle with the psvr the calories over nights and it counts towards the trophy progress.

Edited by Infernofeuer1
Edits and more
  • Like 3