im ready to die to get this...

monkpsychology

I`m ready to come back to KZ2 for the valor trophy, i spent my ENTIRE winter break trying to get this one trophy (6 weeks) and failed every time, after a month of recovering my losses and school. I`m ready to get back into the warzone of this hell. Heres what im asking

-a small army of people who have already gotten the valor trophy

-a small army of people who will let me shoot them up 4hrs a day monday through thursday. 

-who all live in america

Thats it, I need a bunch of people to line themselves up and allow me to shoot them like crazy for a couple of hours a night

if your interested in being super awesome

add me

psn:skyrainbow88

thanks in advanced :)

Well I would say you need atleast 2 ppl on top of that helping you most of the times....

killing just your alt isnt going to get you enough score compared to others who have atleast 3 or 4 targets to kill at all times when they boost.

So ye if you can have 3 or 4 targets, and do like 8-10 hours per day, that should be enough for the trophy.....but time has long since passed when you could do this just with 1 extra PS3.

17 hours ago, No Tier God said:

I have 2 ps3s, do you think I`ll beable to get it if I spend hours boosting all by myself?

very very slim chance...unless you get lucky as hell like i did and the 20th place is under 19k for the week...you will need 4-6 alts and spend probably 5 hours a day for the entire week boosting to be for sure...

2 PS3s as your only way of grinding is likely not good enough to get 102,000 on this game now, because you can lose stats quite often. You're limiting your playing field if you only accept help from people who play in the USA, you can change your region in the game to connect to anyone from anywhere in the world, I helped a guy get 127,000 and he was from Brazil and I put in most of the consoles for him, if his attitude was "only people from South America", he wouldn't have the trophy right now. Anyone who will help you and has a brain will only use a turbo controller to keep respawning themselves, I for one would certainly not have helped anyone if I didn't use turbo controllers for the people who got the help, it is way too much effort to really be there and be active to respawn for hours a day when you already have the trophy. 

On 2/25/2018 at 4:05 AM, No Tier God said:

I have 2 ps3s, do you think I`ll beable to get it if I spend hours boosting all by myself?

not in the current state of warzone if u only have ur single alt to shoot. 

do u have a laptop, PC and PS4 u can run PSNow on? if u do, throw ur 3 alts on there & u can self boost whenever u want to. i totally forgot about PSNow when I boosted this.  

not sure why u r limiting urself to just the americas...i think it would be better if u joined a group based out of another region if u can't self boost. When ur home gaming, people in the same country as u probably wanna boost a different game and aren't gonna let u borrow their alts coz they're home too. if u joined a group that's based out of another region, ur asking to borrow their alts to be ur shooting targets while their consoles are being unused coz they're sleeping or out of the house

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

On 2/25/2018 at 7:05 AM, No Tier God said:

No, you'll get 500 xp per hour at most. In case the cutoff is at 100k, you'll need to spend 200 hours over the week, which is somewhat impossible as the week only last 168 hours.

6 hours ago, Sergen said:

2 PS3s as your only way of grinding is likely not good enough to get 102,000 on this game now, because you can lose stats quite often. You're limiting your playing field if you only accept help from people who play in the USA, you can change your region in the game to connect to anyone from anywhere in the world, I helped a guy get 127,000 and he was from Brazil and I put in most of the consoles for him, if his attitude was "only people from South America", he wouldn't have the trophy right now. Anyone who will help you and has a brain will only use a turbo controller to keep respawning themselves, I for one would certainly not have helped anyone if I didn't use turbo controllers for the people who got the help, it is way too much effort to really be there and be active to respawn for hours a day when you already have the trophy. 

Were it Ommega_Zero?

1 minute ago, EdinhoN said:

No, you'll get 500 xp per hour at most. In case the cutoff is at 100k, you'll need to spend 200 hours over the week, which is somewhat impossible as the week only last 168 hours.

Were it Ommega_Zero?

Yes and he got his score while also slacking off for some days but at least it was enough for the trophy.