Defiance 2050 reboot coming to ps4 xbox one and pc summer 2018

SnowxSakura

Trion Worlds has announced a reboot of Defiance coming to consoles and pc this summer, the game will be free to play with microtransactions. I wouldn't recommend anyone play this with how trion has treated customers with Defiance.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2018/02/27/announce/

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 2

Trion Worlds really should focus on fixing their glitched trophies, DLC trophies that plain don't work if you didn't  buy the game's season pass and the Volge Huntmaster, who is required for one trophy but was stupidly replaced from the first Defiance. I actually enjoyed this game but it is a completionist's nightmare. And Trion doesn't do anything to address these issues that have been going on for YEARS.

Forget EA, Bungle, Activision, Ubisoft; Trion Worlds is the absolute worst publisher. Seriously. So no fucking way.

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Trion Worlds really should focus on fixing their glitched trophies, DLC trophies that plain don't work if you didn't  buy the game's season pass and the Volge Huntmaster, who is required for one trophy but was stupidly replaced from the first Defiance. I actually enjoyed this game but it is a completionist's nightmare. And Trion doesn't do anything to address these issues that have been going on for YEARS.

Forget EA, Bungle, Activision, Ubisoft; Trion Worlds is the absolute worst publisher. Seriously. So no fucking way.

In fact, DLC packs are bugged since they went free to play, even if you buy the season pass... I bought all DLC separatedly and the only one not working is the last one, bought monts after they went free to play. Fuck Trion, they don't answer us even this bug is fucking easy to solve.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

When did they remove the huntsmaster? I only ran into him once in 2015 at an arkfall, but the trophy didn't pop

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

When did they remove the huntsmaster? I only ran into him once in 2015 at an arkfall, but the trophy didn't pop

He hadn't spawned since August 2016. He was replaced by a named Volge but no one thought to make it so the trophy would pop if you killed that new named. Or make the Huntsmaster spawn a different way.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?290203-Huntmaster

Wow, they JUST fixed it, almost two years later! Right before they announced that new Defiance game. Could it be a coincidence?????