Trouble with trophies

iOnlySam

Having a problem with the bioshock infinite trophies. I unlocked the first trophy "Written in the Clouds" but I failed to get the next story related trophy "Welcome to Monument Island"

Is anyone else having this problem?

The game is in digital form by the way

I received the coins in the cushion trophy now. I received the first whilst online. Missed a few trophies while offline. Now I'm on again and just got one. That could be the problem

post-40435-0-60165900-1364302743_thumb.jpg

Edited by iOnlySam

I have a physical copy and the same thing happend 2 me, i think its because u don't have to download any data to play the game, really hope they patch this soon

THEQXD.png

Edited by THEQXD

i encountered the same issue with my game, i was offline and online (coz my internet was just being a bitch) and i didnt get the trophy for completing the factory level.

What works though is if you just replay the level related to the story trophy it will unlock, its how i got the trophy in the end :)

There is a post about this on the Bioshock Infinite forums. Apparently the problem seems to come from playing the game while not signed into psn regardless of digital or physical copy.

Irrational games said they are aware of the problem and are looking into it.

Had a similar problem, not sure if I've missed any story trophies as I don't want any spoilers, but i'm basically trying to clear up the weapon kill count trophies as I play.

Before I gave up and went to bed last night, I was at least 15 kills beyond the requirements for the the Sniper Rifle kill trophy but nothing popped. Same with the Aerial Kill trophy.

I thought a restart was needed, so i quit the game after my latest checkpoint. Found that at some point during the session I had been signed out of PSN. Pretty sure this is the reason for the lack of trophies even though requirements were met.

Kinda worried that none of my progress has been recorded now or that it will be glitched somehow. I'm sure it'll be fine though, i'll update here with results when I next get on to play after work tonight.

Hoping everyone affected in some way won't be affected badly.

Update:

Went back online last night instantly 'Dress for Success' popped. The kill trophies i was missing also popped on the next relevant kill.

I'm still missing a storyline trophy so i'll probably have to re-do the chapter for that.

I did a test with it - went up against my first Handyman. Paused. Signed out of PSN. Shot handyman through the heart with the sniper. No 'Heartbreaker' trophy popped.

I'm having the same issues. You have to be logged in to PSN in order to have the trophies pop. I got logged out due to my router, and missed tons of weapons trophies as well as most of the story trophies.

That pisses me off. Why would they require you to be online to receive trophies.

I'm having same issues too. I have the disc version of the game. I have collected allmost every trophy in this game except Eavesdropper trophy. I have played the game twive from the start to finish and checked three times that i have all the 80 voxphones but no trophy. One time the games showed me that i have 79/80 voxphones colledted but not after that one time. The problem started when psn logged me out in the game one time. But the other trophies popped up after i restarted the game and logged on psn again. Can anyone help me here what can i do?

im having the same problem as the guy above me. Combination Shock keeps starting the count over on me, but im still getting other trophies, like the aerial strike one and other combat ones. Kitted Out is also not popping even though i have two weapons and two vigors fully upgraded

I have the physical version and I failed to get two story related trophies. I've seen the same problem posted on 2K forum and seems like that one needs to login PSN while playing the game, otherwise the trophies won't pop up. Whatever, I will play the game again and make sure online PSN.