God of War PS4 Pro bundle revealed

ShadowStar83x

Sony has announced that a God of War themed 1 TB PS4 Pro will be released in North America and Europe April 20.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/06/introducing-the-limited-edition-god-of-war-ps4-pro-bundle/

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/03/06/introducing-the-god-of-war-limited-edition-ps4-pro-bundle/

DXnwFXuV4AMIOSe.jpg

DXnwFhmV4AEuIs-.jpg

DXnwFr0UMAAH7Z6.jpg

Though I find the game name on the touchpad stupid, that console is pretty damn sexy. :holy: If only I had a 4K TV!

Edited by Meta Knight
  • Like 2

It's funny how my friend and I were literally talking about this two weeks ago about how he's surprised that there's not a GOW system coming out. I just said to wait, there's still time. What do you know, here it is lol.

Anyways, the system is gorgeous. I WISH they could've put effort in the controller though. It's essentially a silver controller with two differences. They could've at least changed the thumbsticks, added the gold etching like what's on the system itself. The touchpad could've had the symbols on the system instead of just having GOW blandly written on it. They did a fantastic job on the system, just dropped the ball with the controller imo.

Yet another lackluster special edition console. Why can't they EVER make a cool one? 

The thing on the right (ax handle, I guess) looks like a Move controller. The scribbles are the skill tree for the ax in-game. The skill tree. Come on. 

The controller is done in an afterthought manner, as usual. 

I'm not buying a Pro ever, and so unbelievably disappointed in the direction GOW went, this just adds to the misery of what my favorite franchise has become. 

The controller is cool but the console itself looks kind of tacky imo, like some kid just went mental with stickers and now you don't want to peel them off cause they'll leave residue, so you just resign yourself to your PS4 looking like that.

3 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

The controller is cool but the console itself looks kind of tacky imo, like some kid just went mental with stickers and now you don't want to peel them off cause they'll leave residue, so you just resign yourself to your PS4 looking like that.

I don't get why game companies keep putting the title on the touchpad. So distracting!