Howdy Howdy

JustHatched

I am JustHatched, new to this forum which I stumbled onto on Ubisofts forum. I am very pleased that this site uses IPB for its forum software.

I am a PS3 and Vita gamer, Ghost Recon Future Soldier is my fav game.......guess I will either catch ya on here or PSN.

• Like 2

Welcome! Do you play any other shooters? I play quite a few but Ghost Recon isn't one of em.

The only other shooter I play is Unit 13 on the Vita. I really never got into shooters until GRFS, I have played Socom series before and they were ok, tried COD and found out I do not like FPS. For the most part in general I like aircraft games and strategy (Ace Combat, Damage Inc, Civilization)

Welcome! :]

Are you big on Ubisoft games? One of my favorite all-time games is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I was addicted to Terrorist Hunt. :P

Nah, their customer support is crap and is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth for future titles, truthfully I don't know what previous Ubi titles I've played. I have Assassins Creed 3 and have yet to take the wrapper off of it.