Where can I get this game please?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Why was this delisted and is there any way to get it still? I’m in NA btw.

Not sure why it was delisted. Probably due to licensing issues but that’s just a guess. It’s still in the other region stores. I picked it up in the Australia PSN store 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Must be a glitch or just got lucky, I tried and kept getting the same games like god of war collection and jak& daxter.

Yeah, I think you're right. I was trying to replicate the event with my alt account, but to no avail. I also remember seeing it in the 'All Games' part, but this was after I added it to my cart. So I'm not sure why it did what it did. Maybe because I had it in my Favorites before they removed that feature from the store? But really odd that it happened, so just keep a look out I guess and maybe you'll get lucky? I'm still holding out hope DOOM Classic Complete and NBA Jam: On Fire Edition glitch out and become available for purchase.

• Like 1

Going to echo Justin here.

I went to download the YouTube app from the store, and this game somehow was up on the side. It was priced at $9.99 US. 

This is some weird ass glitch, because this was supposed to be gone long ago.

I would grab the hell out of it if you can get it to show while you can 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Did either of you have it wish listed before it got taken off the store?

20 minutes ago, Klart said:

Would be great if this allows other delisted PS3 games to be bought.

It was never delisted from PSN, only steam

https://delistedgames.com/mortal-kombat-arcade-kollection/

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection was officially removed from Steam on October 23rd, 2015 but was essentially non-functional as early as July 1, 2014. Microsoft’s move away from the Games For Windows Live platform rendered numerous games unplayable, this being one of them.

Download codes for the Steam version remain on sale from both GameStop and Amazon as of July 2017. The game can still be downloaded for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It was never delisted from PSN, only steam

https://delistedgames.com/mortal-kombat-arcade-kollection/

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection was officially removed from Steam on October 23rd, 2015 but was essentially non-functional as early as July 1, 2014. Microsoft’s move away from the Games For Windows Live platform rendered numerous games unplayable, this being one of them.

Download codes for the Steam version remain on sale from both GameStop and Amazon as of July 2017. The game can still be downloaded for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Yeah, I read that too while looking up a list of PS3 games to see whether they had been delisted, like After Burner Climax, DOOM Classic Complete and NBA Jam: On Fire Edition. But as you can't just look up the game on the PS Store and download it, it's fair to say if it hasn't been officially delisted, there's at the very least something amiss about the status of the game.

25 minutes ago, Justin__Harris said:

Yeah, I read that too while looking up a list of PS3 games to see whether they had been delisted, like After Burner Climax, DOOM Classic Complete and NBA Jam: On Fire Edition. But as you can't just look up the game on the PS Store and download it, it's fair to say if it hasn't been officially delisted, there's at the very least something amiss about the status of the game.

Probably due to the fact the store on the ps3 is utter crap

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone! i’ve been playing some fighting games and i wanted to try this one, but i saw it wasnt in the store, then i saw this topic and i thought i was going be able to make the purchase but i noticed the recommendations area was empty and there was not any other way to buy it. 
i was wondering if there is another way to buy it or if there is something wrong with my PS3 store.

• 2 months later...

Man, I'm so bummed out. I saw this a while ago but wasn't able to purchase the game at the time. There's got to be a way to get it on PS3 in 2022. I'm from Canada, and the majority of the store has been ransacked. It sucks that Sony keeps taking away. If they want our business then leave things alone. 

Update, since I was so determined, I recently ended up getting this game from someone else online from their end. 

Edited by Evil25Illusion

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2022 at 8:37 AM, Evil25Illusion said:

Man, I'm so bummed out. I saw this a while ago but wasn't able to purchase the game at the time. There's got to be a way to get it on PS3 in 2022. I'm from Canada, and the majority of the store has been ransacked. It sucks that Sony keeps taking away. If they want our business then leave things alone. 

Update, since I was so determined, I recently ended up getting this game from someone else online from their end. 

The Hong Kong PSN store still has it. Just checked today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
32 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Wish I saw the update to this thread earlier as the recommendations section is now broken so this method no longer works.

It's still available in the Hong Kong Store and UK store. I got the game in the Hong Kong store after it was delisted in the US store. 

Edited by x7251
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...