Trophy thoughts? (Spoiler free, please)

2 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

@Adulocia @Satoshi Ookami

About the trophy to collect 200 different materials, i need all of them at the same time?

Nope, I definitely didn't have 200 different materials in my inventory when I popped the trophy, but it sure wouldn't hurt to hold onto at least 1 of each so you'll have a good idea of how close you are to it.

• Like 1

Anyone know where i can find all the tunings? I have already completed all of Fernando request (the last one i completed is at the beginning of chapter 8, i dunno if there’s One more in the post game) but the trophy doesn’t pop up, i think i miss one or more. Anyone has a complete list where i can found them?

3 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Anyone know where i can find all the tunings? I have already completed all of Fernando request (the last one i completed is at the beginning of chapter 8, i dunno if there’s One more in the post game) but the trophy doesn’t pop up, i think i miss one or more. Anyone has a complete list where i can found them?

1. Requiem for the Enemy. There is 7 Monsters you need to kill and each monster drop a Tuning.

2. When you raise a character Tuning to the highest rank (Level 30), you will unlock a couple Tunings. Do this for each character.

3. Tunings can be obtained by fulfilling all requests from Fernando.

4. Below is a list of Sigil to buy from the Item Shop for 10k Gold. You can add a Sigil to the Grimoire Dungeon’s Bookmark. Each Sigil has a Special Reward that is a Tuning. When you complete the dungeon, you will have a chance to receive a tuning. It might take a couple attempt to get the tuning.

Magician’s Eye
Imperial Ninja
Berserker Blade
Beowulf’s Revenge
Shining Priestess
Shining Princess
Magician Knight
Bullet Witch
Imperial Blade

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

1. Requiem for the Enemy. There is 7 Monsters you need to kill and each monster drop a Tuning.

2. When you raise a character Tuning to the highest rank (Level 30), you will unlock a couple Tunings. Do this for each character.

3. Tunings can be obtained by fulfilling all requests from Fernando.

4. Below is a list of Sigil to buy from the Item Shop for 10k Gold. You can add a Sigil to the Grimoire Dungeon’s Bookmark. Each Sigil has a Special Reward that is a Tuning. When you complete the dungeon, you will have a chance to receive a tuning. It might take a couple attempt to get the tuning.

Magician’s Eye
Imperial Ninja
Berserker Blade
Beowulf’s Revenge
Shining Priestess
Shining Princess
Magician Knight
Bullet Witch
Imperial Blade

Thanks, I need only to know which monsters drop the tuning. Maybe a special monsters? 

1 hour ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Thanks, I need only to know which monsters drop the tuning. Maybe a special monsters? 

All the monsters which are required for "Requiem for Our Enemies".

I have already listed the locations where to find them on page 2 of this thread.

• Like 1

So stupid question time! I played the game near release, then went on vacation. Last thing I did was to transform Yuma intro a dragon during a boss fight.. Now I went back to the game, and can't figure out how to do. Is there specific points you can do it or do i need to go further (currently Chapter 3) before it becomes a thing on my own will? Or can I just not find the button? Tried R1 during combat and nothing (That brings up B.A.N.D). Kinda need it for the Silenced Dragon trophy. 

Edit: NVM. Figured it out, finally.

Edited by Rawanz