Fastest way to boost 50 wins!

Kai Phoenix

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/19/2021 at 0:01 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

turbo controllers for the 50 public match wins

My automated grind for this failed 3 different times, the longest only lasted 30 matches. Others may have better luck and be able to get all 50 wins, but I'd recommend keeping an eye on the game since at some point it might drop the lobby.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just unlocked trophies requiring public matches by playing ghost arcade. So actually I'm playing with real people's ghosts and wins count towards game's rank. I suppose the trophy about 50 wins can be done in the same way, so you don't have to wait for real time opponents. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by RoyalismGRE

• 1 month later...
On 26/2/2022 at 3:04 PM, RoyalismGRE said:

Just unlocked trophies requiring public matches by playing ghost arcade. So actually I'm playing with real people's ghosts and wins count towards game's rank. I suppose the trophy about 50 wins can be done in the same way, so you don't have to wait for real time opponents. Can anyone confirm?

so is it possible?

On 2/26/2022 at 4:04 PM, RoyalismGRE said:

I'm fairly certain Unstoppable is the only trophy which requires the player to do public matches. Everything else can be done in private matches or offline splitscreen. Playing Ghost Arcade doesn't register anything in the Public Match Stats. It basically just takes the place of needing to use multiple controllers locally, to my knowledge.

• 3 months later...