The Official PSNP "Look What Came In The Mail Today" Thread

Parker

So some of you know that it was my birthday last week. Well one particular member here who is clearly in love with me decided to celebrate that with a birthday song in their status as well as sending me something :wub:

UWXZt24l.jpg

aIVfHokl.jpg

Thank you CURB you beautiful bastard :wub: :wub: :kiss:

• Like 2

So some of you know that it was my birthday last week. Well one particular member here who is clearly in love with me decided to celebrate that with a birthday song in their status as well as sending me something :wub:

UWXZt24l.jpgaIVfHokl.jpg

I'm so glad it arrived :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 1

UWXZt24l.jpg

aIVfHokl.jpg

FU Curb you are really trying to push me off my pedestal :(

I'm still friends with him on Facebook  B)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2014-03-03-184411_zpsb1eccae5.jpg

Glare sucks.  Top down, left to right.  PS2-Kessen, Onimusha Warlords, Genji, 007 Everything or Nothing, Nanobreaker, Shadow Hears New World, Dynasty Warriors 3, Manhunt, Dynasty Warriors 5, Warriors Orochi, Midway Arcade Treasures, Samurai Warriors

PS1-Kouldelka, Fear Effect

• Like 2

Is it possible to set the menu language to English? If not, how hard is it to navigate?

Parker

Not that I can tell.  The main menu isn't very hard to navigate at all, the first option is starting a new game, and the second option is to continue, and that's all you really need.  As for the in game menu, I'm not sure, but if it's anything like the other JP Yakuza games (like 1 and 2 HD), the menu will be more or less the same as the English releases, and then it's just a matter of remembering what was where.