Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z - Welcome to Jump City

Leon Castle

3 hours ago, jemmie said:

After years of almost getting the game, I finally went ahead and got Black Clover: Quartet Knights since the deluxe edition is on sale. It's not one of the better Shonen Jump games I've played, but it at least has a unique story and some interesting modes. I feel like I'd like it more if the characters were more balanced. I did the online solo, and while it wasn't that bad, it was frustrating that whether I won or not largely depended on which characters were randomly selected for each team.

With this, not only do I have Wizard King, but this also makes my 30th Shonen Jump plat. Well, with that detour out of the way, NOW it's time to continue the long trek towards the Lost Paradise plat.

Updated and good luck with Lost Paradise.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Added the Remaster of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle(Both PS4 and PS5), looking at the trophy list and knowing they added new characters(Some from Eyes of Heaven and new ones) and plan to add more characters, a Challenge mode, a Endless Battle Mode, Tournament mode. I think the PS3 version had a online mode but there's were no online trophies in it(thank the gods for that) however the PS4/PS5 version has online trophies. Due to both PS3 and PS4/PS5 version almost having the same set of trophies, The one or the other will count as one game if you already plat PS3, the PS4/PS5 version won't count.

Added Bleach: Brave Souls too but since it don't have plat, it will only count for a Emblem and the extra plat rank Maō(Demon Lord) that nobody will ever get.

Due to Jump Force being delisted and the platinum being unobtainable, it no longer counts. but I was thinking of allowing those that have it to ignore one game that they don't want to play if they want to get to plat rank without playing say Captain Tsubasa. Just a thought, it will count for a Emblem either way.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

@Leon Castle

Hey I just saw the post regarding Jump Force, and even though the online servers have been shut down, the trophies that were tied to the online services have been changed so that you can be able to obtain them offline. You can see that the changed the criteria for obtaining them on your trophy list.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 0:41 AM, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle

Hey I just saw the post regarding Jump Force, and even though the online servers have been shut down, the trophies that were tied to the online services have been changed so that you can be able to obtain them offline. You can see that the changed the criteria for obtaining them on your trophy list.

Thank you for the info, updated so Jump Force counts again.

• 4 months later...
On 1/30/2023 at 4:51 AM, kevinsdomain said:

I noticed i hadn't updated this recently got more plats.

One Piece got 3 more

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=One Piece

Demon Slayer

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Demon slayer

Dragon Ball got 2

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Dragon ball

Updated.

5 hours ago, kevinsdomain said:

Did the Platinum for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles not get me the Hashira emblem or do i need the PS5 version as well?

Sorry I forgot it, so it's fixed now.

• 2 weeks later...

These Emblems are realy nice. Great work this time.

There are more than i can handle to keep track but i try to list all my Games:

- One Piece: Burning Blood

- One Piece Pirate Warriors

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

- One Piece World Seeker

- One Piece Grand Cruise

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

- J-Victory Stars VS+

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle + JP Version

- BLEACH Soul Resurrection

- Fist of the North Star Kens Rage

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

- Rozen Maiden: Wechseln sie welt ab

guess that was it. All other Games are either original work or from Light Novel Publishers. Still make it hard to categorized sometimes.

Yeah i have no DragonBall Platinum. Something went wrong there :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Meikoro said:

These Emblems are realy nice. Great work this time.

There are more than i can handle to keep track but i try to list all my Games:

- One Piece: Burning Blood

- One Piece Pirate Warriors

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

- One Piece World Seeker

- One Piece Grand Cruise

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

- J-Victory Stars VS+

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle + JP Version

- BLEACH Soul Resurrection

- Fist of the North Star Kens Rage

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

- Rozen Maiden: Wechseln sie welt ab

guess that was it. All other Games are either original work or from Light Novel Publishers. Still make it hard to categorized sometimes.

Yeah i have no DragonBall Platinum. Something went wrong there :D

Thank you.

From looks of it you only miss One Piece Pirate Warriors 4(I know you are working on it, those Musou/Warriors games can be very grindy) and the new one for OP plat rank/King of Pirates bonus emblem, the first Ultimate Ninja Storm and the online one for Naruto plat rank/Hokage bonus emblem.

Almost thought I forgot a game based on a Shonen Jump manga but from I read it was from another Manga Publisher. so the Rozen Maiden game don't count sorry.

I do have one Light Novel Publisher PP and SAO/AW PP

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Thank you.

From looks of it you only miss One Piece Pirate Warriors 4(I know you are working on it, those Musou/Warriors games can be very grindy) and the new one for OP plat rank/King of Pirates bonus emblem, the first Ultimate Ninja Storm and the online one for Naruto plat rank/Hokage bonus emblem.

Almost thought I forgot a game based on a Shonen Jump manga but from I read it was from another Manga Publisher. so the Rozen Maiden game don't count sorry.

I do have one Light Novel Publisher PP and SAO/AW PP

Well the first Ultimate Storm come much later on PS4 with Trophy Support. Its only natural i missed it, cause i have played the original version. I do want to replay there Series when Boruto Ultimate Nija Storms comes out at some point.

Rozen Maiden was change at one point from comic birz to weekly young jump so i was thinking this may count but no problem. Thanks for looking on it.

I see that you got all Anime Genres PP got sorted out. Nice work.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Added the Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai game based on anime/manga that is based on the Dragon Quest game series. It's filler for now but I'm thinking of only adding that as main game and the rest as filler games. The new MHA game is also added as filler, so I make new awards one day.

• 3 months later...

Update: no new :platinum: that is not of the big 3 jump seires but cleared all DB games pre-Sparking Zero.

Some time after the Jujutsu Kaisen game is out, I plan to rework the Emblems for main and filler so they have Jump's colors but the artwork will remain the same as old ones or get new one. The Challenge ones remain as they are but might add a "don't auto-pop PS5 Jump games" kind of challenge emblem.

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Ended up reworking the ranks but added Jujutsu Kaisen and the PS5 version of the Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs game and as it was released in west, it moved up to main games. Next up is the Emblems for main and filler Series/Game.

Edit: The Platinum Ranks's color went from Blue Gray to Platinum. Looks cool in Dark Mode but fine in Light Mode. Will only use the "Platinum" color on SJ PP for now.

Edited by Leon Castle