Anyone close to getting that Work Complete trophy

FallacyUnknown

The earliest someone can get that trophy done is today.  I won't get that trophy for at least a month or so because I skipped a few season on MyTeam SuperMax.  I'll have the platinum by June, probably.  If you're decent at the game, you shouldn't have too many problems.  

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

Just wanted to update here.  You have to do at least five more weekly challenges to obtain the max tier card it gives LOL @FallacyUnknown it's not near impossible, unless you're not too good in the game, as I mentioned before.  I thought my friend would have got the platinum today, but he gotta wait for five more weeks.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 11:10 PM, grimydawg said:

Just wanted to update here.  You have to do at least five more weekly challenges to obtain the max tier card it gives LOL @FallacyUnknown it's not near impossible, unless you're not too good in the game, as I mentioned before.  I thought my friend would have got the platinum today, but he gotta wait for five more weeks.

lol c'mon bruh. There's a reason the platinum is always below 0.10%. You can be amazing at this game and not get it. 2k17 had 0 plats because of the glitched max contract trophy. You're an exception with 2k16, 2k15, and 2k14 plats but it ain't happening for most. 

3 hours ago, realm722 said:

lol c'mon bruh. There's a reason the platinum is always below 0.10%. You can be amazing at this game and not get it. 2k17 had 0 plats because of the glitched max contract trophy. You're an exception with 2k16, 2k15, and 2k14 plats but it ain't happening for most. 

I'm far from exceptional.  When I got that dumb supermax goal of getting pink diamond season reward, I won 70% of my games total, playing exactly 100 games (70-30 record). That's not spectacular.  You just have to grind....

Edited by grimydawg

• 1 month later...

I only played NBA 2K16 (free on PSPlus) and while that plat is very rare, I found none of the trophies particularly difficult individually.  A little bit grindy/long.  

Maybe the hardest was the Runes one in MyTeam but you don’t even have to be good at the game for that, just learn how to work the Auction House.

They put out a good game; I may have to get NBA 2K19.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I only played NBA 2K16 (free on PSPlus) and while that plat is very rare, I found none of the trophies particularly difficult individually.  A little bit grindy/long.  

Maybe the hardest was the Runes one in MyTeam but you don’t even have to be good at the game for that, just learn how to work the Auction House.

They put out a good game; I may have to get NBA 2K19.

I wouldn't count on it.  

• Like 1