I suppose it's worth asking

starcrunch061

Just now, angelgrievous said:

The Devs have been working hard on getting the Vita release taken care of.  Last I heard they were ironing out some bugs.  Hopefully it drops soon.  

That makes me happy, too.

I hope the release of the Vita version for this is better than the one for Salt and Sanctuary (which was riddled with bugs, though these have since been fixed). But I definitely feel the love for a developer that lets me play on multiple platforms for the same price (as well as a developer that still pays attention to the Vita)..

1 minute ago, angelgrievous said:

The Devs have been working hard on getting the Vita release taken care of.  Last I heard they were ironing out some bugs.  Hopefully it drops soon.  

They tweeted a few days ago that it passed certification in NA and they're just waiting on EU now. Should be soon.

4 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Seeing as it crossbuy should the trophies stack and vita plat automatically? like sound shapes?

Cross-buy and cross-save are different things. No idea if it's cross-save--I can't find anything about that. Even if it's cross-save it might not trigger trophies retroactively based on the save status. Some games do (Sound Shapes for example) and others do not.

Edited by Thermopyle2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, Death_Ninja said:

Literally waited over a year for the Vita version lol

Better late than never especially in regards to games like dragon fin soup.. good on them for making it cross buy, though I would’ve bought it again. Great game for old school RPGers, highly recommend 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Better late than never especially in regards to games like dragon fin soup.. good on them for making it cross buy, though I would’ve bought it again. Great game for old school RPGers, highly recommend 

Oh yeah. I just remember the developer saying they were making great progress on the Vita version last June and ready to submit for approval not long after. Then it was basically radio silence for the rest of the year and up until now. I'm just happy it's even still coming to Vita lol

It’s not working.. I bought this game day one on the PS4 and when I go to download it off the vita it says I need to pay $14.99 and tax.. yeah.. uhhh.. no.

edit: just read my previous comment above this newer comment and grinned. To clarify, I would’ve bought this again but knowing that it’s supposed to be cross buy, someone better fix this 

edit 2: Hmmm.. can’t insert screenshots from my iPhone? ?

twitter man, B. Stiernberg replies to me, they are aware of this situation and they are in contact with Sony to fix this issue 

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

52 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

It’s not working.. I bought this game day one on the PS4 and when I go to download it off the vita it says I need to pay $14.99 and tax.. yeah.. uhhh.. no.

edit: just read my previous comment above this newer comment and grinned. To clarify, I would’ve bought this again but knowing that it’s supposed to be cross buy, someone better fix this 

edit 2: still nothing. Do I gotta call playstation or are there others out there experiencing this? Maybe they will fix by tomorrow

im having the same problem, the vita version isn't showing for free

53 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

edit 2: still nothing. Do I gotta call playstation or are there others out there experiencing this? Maybe they will fix by tomorrow

This seems to happen on the first day of release. You might be able to get this in a couple of ways:

1) Reactivate your Cosmic Star Heroine on the PS4

2) Check your list of Vita downloads

I had this same problem with Salt and sanctuary

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

This seems to happen on the first day of release. You might be able to get this in a couple of ways:

1) Reactivate your Cosmic Star Heroine on the PS4

2) Check your list of Vita downloads

I had this same problem with Salt and sanctuary

What do you mean reactivate? Restore Licenses?

Just now, cel_zord said:

What do you mean reactivate? Restore Licenses?

Yeah, basically. I think I just re-downloaded Salt and Sanctuary, and it appeared in the Vita list (either as free or in my downloads, I don't remember which). 

It will rectify itself over time, though.

13 hours ago, locutus442 said:

I just wish they made it compatible with the PS TV.  I'll still play it of course, seeing as I had a lot of fun with the Ps4 version.

I’m actually so glad that they made this for vita. This game is absolutely perfect for handheld.. seriously. More companies should follow suit and do this, think of the endless possibilities! There are many games out there, almost equally as perfect for handheld, that sadly won’t ever make it to the vita