Online Servers Shutting Down October 10, 2018

Suminya

On 4/9/2018 at 6:17 PM, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Thought about going back to finish this game but... I'm in no rush of getting back to those god awful load times, even with the servers going down, i'm not sitting through constant 1-min loading sequences, byebye plat for me 1f604.png

Gl to those going for it!

1 minute loading screens

ha

you should play destiny or gtav

1 minute loading screens will look like a blink of an eye compared to those games

Question: Will the Platinum really be unobtainable when the servers shut down? The announcement make it seem as if you won't be able to play career mode. I tested it awhile ago logged out/unplugged and I was able to go to career mode from ModSpot, but who knows. 

Edited by POEman553

17 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Question: Will the Platinum really be unobtainable when the servers shut down? The announcement make it seem as if you won't be able to play career mode. I tested it awhile ago logged out/unplugged and I was able to go to career mode from ModSpot, but who knows. 

The career will still be playable, but you won't get the platinum. When offline you can still drive around the modspot, there just won't be any other players there.

There are at least 10(?) trophies that absolutely need functioning servers, so get them while you still can.

18 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

The career will still be playable, but you won't get the platinum. When offline you can still drive around the modspot, there just won't be any other players there.

There are at least 10(?) trophies that absolutely need functioning servers, so get them while you still can.

I got the 10 or so online related trophies, I'm just asking about the campaign related trophies. I'm a little confused -- will I not be able to get Mayhem Tour trophy for example when the servers are shut down? 

14 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I got the 10 or so online related trophies, I'm just asking about the campaign related trophies. I'm a little confused -- will I not be able to get Mayhem Tour trophy for example when the servers are shut down? 

You'll still be able to access the singleplayer when the servers are shut. I played a few months ago when the servers were down temporarily and I didn't encounter any problems. You should be fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 6:07 AM, Intresseklubben said:

You'll still be able to access the singleplayer when the servers are shut. I played a few months ago when the servers were down temporarily and I didn't encounter any problems. You should be fine.

According to the message on the game when you login, this is false. The game says since online is shutting and online is required, the game will be unplayable after 10/10/2018.

This sorta pisses me off since I paid $30 for the game.