Defenders of Evermore Skirmishes

I'm only three skirmishes away from plat, I steam rolled every other skirmish, they all spawned when I needed them to but no matter what I do defenders of Evermore won't spawn. I've tried reloading, doing other skirmishes, leaving and coming back for over an hour and still haven't seen the last ones spawn. Is there a trick to this? I'm just banging my head against a wall and nothing is making these last skirmishes spawn.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Whenever I had issues, I just played all skirmishes in the area (usually it was the whamsters one). Sorry that the RNG isn't working in your favor :(

I can try that again. But that hasn't worked for me so far. That Whamster one didn't spawn for 20 minutes straight last time I tried though.

Edited by aZombieDictator

3 hours ago, Pakeeda said:

I just did the skirmishes around Evermore as they spawned, and fought random battles around the area as well. I did this for the last 3, and it probably took about 10 to 15 minutes for each one to spawn. 

Ahh ok. I might try that. I'm so burned out I don't even wanna touch the game again though unless I have a certain way to get them done quickly.

What worked for me was going somewhere like Ding Dong Dell, entering and leaving town, returning to near where the skirmish will spawn then saving and reloading. Hopefully they'll patch these things at some point to make them less of a headache.

Edited by Killbomb

6 hours ago, Killbomb said:

What worked for me was going somewhere like Ding Dong Dell, entering and leaving town, returning to near where the skirmish will spawn then saving and reloading. Hopefully they'll patch these things at some point to make them less of a headache.

That was what I tried. But there was a patch so I decided to try it again yesterday and I finally got it. I just did a bunch of skirmishes around the area and it popped. Still took an hour to do the last 3. I don't know if the patch actually helped though.

I’m struggling with this. I have done 110 skirmishes now trying to get the right ones to spawn and I get no new flags appear. I’m seriously bored of trying this now and to top it off, I am unsure of which ones as nothing new ever pops in the rotation. I dunno why there isn’t a list like the Higgledies or tainted monsters! 

There should really been a war room. And basically only the exercises make sense to be repeatable.

It was the Survey Team Defending in Jack Frost that was my last one.

But I basically took the list of the 50 skirmishes. Removed everthing that was side quests or main quests, copied them over to notepad and flew around to the blue flags and removed everything that I had done. (I didn't make a list when I first did them) It doesn't take too long to narrow that list down to 5-10 at least.

Edited by albajos

Sorry it was a bit of a bother for you guys, but from reading your comments I'm able to learn from your mistakes. I'm making a list right now of the ones I've done, and will use a list later on when I tackle the trophy. Right now, I'm just doing the ones I need to for the story and some of the side quests.

9 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Sorry it was a bit of a bother for you guys, but from reading your comments I'm able to learn from your mistakes. I'm making a list right now of the ones I've done, and will use a list later on when I tackle the trophy. Right now, I'm just doing the ones I need to for the story and some of the side quests.

If u look in the I hate skirmishes board theres a full list and a map that should help you out

You don’t need to do skirmishes in order to get new ones to spawn.  I think all I did was go to Goldpaw just enter in and out to reset the map.  As long as you know where to look for the skirmishes you are missing it shouldn’t take more than 3 or 5 minutes to get into one you are missing.

Well, for 20 hours

Wham! Bango 

never showed up again. Luckily I had done it earlier in the game.

But random is random. And as long as only 1-2 show up at a time in an area with 5-6 then some will be left out. And it might be the same one every time.

Anyway, there is no point in doing skirmishes before post game. With traing and barracks upgraded they will go faster and easier.

Just do Wham! Bango when you see it (regardless of where you are in the game). It seem to be the one that several have trouble finding

I wanted to upgrade my skirmish team by doing a subquest skirmish from Broadleaft. My teams were about lv.28, and the skirmish teams were 58, I believe. I got through the 1st part part, and let the cavalry take care of the 4 porc choppers. I only had 3 soldiers left, but somehow won. A part of me thinks it's too good to be true, and really, the other skirmish army probably was around lv.38. Oh well, it made me feel good.