Bring it Back: Top Spin 4 WT Servers.

WorldsBestSpy

3 hours ago, Powerflank said:

Well I'm trying my best to get to know what's going on. 2K Support don't support at all so I'm trying to figure out alternative ways to communicate but I'm in no way stalking or harassing anybody. I've only sent one message to a person, that's all...

Yes but my point is you’ve named three people now, even linked to their personal profiles. And stated that you think they need to be contacted to potentially help with this. You don’t know how many people have seen your post. You don’t know how many of them will message those people. You don’t know what those people might say to them. Would you be happy if I put your real name on a giant billboard at the side of the road? Because that’s essentially what you’ve done to these people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

Just because their profile isn’t private it doesn’t give you the right to start messaging them about their work. Are YOU kidding ME? Are you saying that if you started getting messages on your PERSONAL social media about somebody you wronged whilst you were at work you would be happy about it? I don’t think so. And if you say yes you’re lying. Not a single person in the world would be happy about that. 

Ok great. I’ll find out where you work. I’ll buy something from whatever your company sells. Then I’ll start messaging you on here about how unhappy I was with the service you provided me. Give me a break. That’s completely unacceptable behaviour. I’m not against you trying to get the server back up. If you could read properly you would have noticed the first part of my message actually wished you luck on doing it. But your method of doing it is ridiculous and actually a little stalky. And as someone who has had another person convicted of harassment, YES it is actually. 

And yes, if i had a company, i would help all my costumers no matter what. They put them selfs on Linkin to get more connections to spread their names around. And if they willing to discuss about it they will do it. If not they will ignore you simple. So i don't get your problem why you are so against this.

Whatever dude, you see it different i see it different. And i'm not wasting my time replying to you. So this will be my last message to you.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Enough with the fights. Let's just focus on the main topic which is bringing back WT. 

MMDE's idea sounds like a good one. Does anyone want to open a ticket proposing that idea? 

I've already submitted 3 tickets and I think it's better if someone else tries it now.

7 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Then let me please advise you to never have a company.

You still don't get the point of this thread. And it seems you are against this or something. Than theres the door. If you don't like to talk about this than simply leave. All what you do is, complaining against us, and that we attacking them and asking for trophies to unlock by them? Just trying to get World Tour back, is that too much asked?

2K can learn from Sony giving a warning 3 months before the shutdown, so people can get their trophies. But they don't, and they don't wanna tell anything seriously? That is bad service.

Sony always give 3 months or more, EA does the same thing with their games.  It is not hard to give an answer, why World Tour is not working.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

I tried downloading the manual for the game and it doesn't seem to say anything about a 30/60/90/whatever days notice for the end of online services...

I’m pretty sure there’s no like, legal or moral obligation for companies to give any notice. If I remember correctly on a killzone thread of a similar discussion, the terms and conditions of all online features for Sony is that the entirety of the online platform is an ongoing service that could be pulled at a moments notice of Sony should decide it. So like, companies that give proper notice only do so out the goodness of their hearts but aren’t actually required to do so if they don’t want to. If you wanted some ammunition to throw at 2k the T&Cs of ps plus or your psn account might give insight 

Edited by turpinator1986

Well, I thought I would divert the thread and tell a humorous story about customer service. Yesterday, I bought a PSN 20 Euro card for the Belgian store from cdkeys.com. However, they didn't send it to me. After trying (and failing) to call, I sent an email asking what gives (quite literally). I got a response that said that cdkeys was not allowed to sell cards to people in different PSN regions.

Yeah, you heard me right. Apparently, a company that prices PSN cards from different stores in USD (and, I assume, other currency) isn't allowed to sell cards to people in different PSN regions. After I calmly (seriously) explained the issue to the customer service rep, s/he again said that they would be happy to offer me a full refund, but they couldn't sell the card to me. My next email was less calm, as I explained to the rep that in fact, there is little reason for a person to purchase a Belgian card with USD if he lives in Belgium. Yet another email, but this time s/he warned me that if the order went through, and the card didn't work on my region, there would be no refund.

At this point, I was wondering if a fraud was taking place. So, I told the rep that the email was now archived, and I was well aware that the code was only good on the Belgian store. Further, I mused that this email seemed like a hedge to punish me if a bum code was sent to me, and that I would be very disappointed if this occurred. The rep answered that s/he would "escalate the order" (whatever that means), and my code was delivered and used on the store.

The odd thing is, this isn't the first time I've purchased a code from cdkeys.com. I don't know what in the world was going on there. But the moral of this story is:

Customer Service just sucks, no matter where you are.

On 4/25/2018 at 11:38 AM, turpinator1986 said:

Best of luck to you all if this is how you want to spend your free time I genuinely hope it works for you. However I don’t think it’s cool at all that you’re calling out employees by name and essentially encouraging others to start messaging their private accounts. Sit and think for a second how you would feel if you had an unhappy customer in your own job, then one day not only do they start messaging you about the bad service you gave them, but they also get many others to message you about that bad service too. Really not cool guys. They’ve done what they’ve been told to do by their manager and now you’re going to harass them in their private life about it? 

Well I am not attacking them personally though. I am attacking them (not really attacking but w/e) professionally. They fucking suck at their job.

• Like 1

TS4 UPDATE

Guys, we got a reply from a 2k employee in the 2k forum (you can find the link of the topic in the first post).

I liked the fact that he cared to explain the situation. While it doesn't seem there will be quick fixes for the online trophies soon, he said they may happen in the future. He also added that he will reply to all the questions we have so we better ask him!

@TazDevilz1986, he mentioned you as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Guidest said:

TS4 UPDATE

Guys, we got a reply from a 2k employee in the 2k forum (you can find the link of the topic in the first post).

I liked the fact that he cared to explain the situation. While it doesn't seem there will be quick fixes for the online trophies soon, he said they may happen in the future. He also added that he will reply to all the questions we have so we better ask him!

@TazDevilz1986, he mentioned you as well.

That's positive news. Hopefully they will stick with their promise.

26 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That's positive news. Hopefully they will stick with their promise.

Yeah, at least this 2K Ryosuke guy was able to provide an exhaustive reply. It's not the solution we are looking for, but I hope that we can get to something useful.

For discretionary purposes, I am leaving the reply in this thread.

I personally think its bullshit, and quite frankly part of me wants to give up. But that means 2K would win. So no. If they won't put them back up.... let the fans put them back up. Its like they HAVE to fuck you over.

TjpJpX8.jpg

5 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

For discretionary purposes, I am leaving the reply in this thread.

I personally think its bullshit, and quite frankly part of me wants to give up. But that means 2K would win. So no. If they won't put them back up.... let the fans put them back up. Its like they HAVE to fuck you over.

TjpJpX8.jpg

Yeah it's partly bullishit I agree, but at least he gave us some explanation. He's willing to be contacted via DM to give us further explanation so if we all try to talk with him I guess we can achieve something.

2 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Guidest

Good thinking there. And sorry if I've been slow on participating in this mission. High school, my mom's new business, drama, ModNation Racers, Overwatch, Street Fighter and working out have all been taking my time.

No worries. If this 2k guy doesn't reply in the topic I'll send him a DM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo friends!

Just a small update to let you know that I'm officially giving up on this. Unfortunately due to the lack of 2K support I think there's no point in going any further. I hope that somebody will be able to make a private server in the future...

On a side note I've just checked the servers (11am GMT+2, 17/05/18) and player match as well as leaderboard & ranking are still working.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Not really surprised. They probably don't even know how to tell you guys they have no power on this.

They refuse to give any kind of information and I'm tired of being fooled around by these idiots to be honest.

36 minutes ago, Guidest said:

They refuse to give any kind of information and I'm tired of being fooled around by these idiots to be honest.

They cannot be more idiots than the italian PlayStation Support. Jesus Christ nobody can put PS3/Vita items in the Download queue from the PC store and they blame my internet connection. It happens to others and they only blame me...

Seriously try by yourself and tell me if you get any error message or no download prompt on the system (sorry for the OT everyone, i'm just very angry atm)

Edited by Lance_87