A or B?

ReverieCode

I may get hated... but I prefer MGS2. By it's complex story, a lot of contents, etc. With MGS3 I felt more anger against the long non-sense boss battles that are hard to figure out, the realistic mechanics (patching yourself from damages) or simply the fact that I venture into the wilderness. But I can't deny the amazing story.

What is better? A waited game developed in two years and turns out to be bad.

OR

A such awaited game promising to be a "masterpiece" that took about 10 years to develop and turns out to be bad either?

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

I may get hated... but I prefer MGS2. By it's complex story, a lot of contents, etc. With MGS3 I felt more anger against the long non-sense boss battles that are hard to figure out, the realistic mechanics (patching yourself from damages) or simply the fact that I venture into the wilderness. But I can't deny the amazing story.

What is better? A waited game developed in two years and turns out to be bad.

OR

A such awaited game promising to be a "masterpiece" that took about 10 years to develop and turns out to be bad either?

Why get hated? MGS2 is one of the best in the series and it's my favorite as well. Complex yes, but still  a thrilling ride. :P

A 2-year developed game that turns out bad. I don't think I can handle  the disappointment of the 10-year old one...

Peanut butter or Jelly?