What is your favorite game? What do you think about the above person's favorit game?

LinYoshiBelle

Been fan of Transformers for years, but as for Neptunia never heard of. Both excellent choices. (I'm guessing on Neptunia)

My favourite would have to be RE:R (Resident Evil: Revelations), superb story, excellent cast of characters and survival horror is back...not to mention Jill is back (my fav character of all time). I was pretty good partner on 3DS version and been told I'm good partner on most RE games, so if you looking for good partner or just to have fun...go ahead and add me if you feel.

Edited by BSAA_Operative
  • Like 1

The first Kingdom Hearts would be my favorite because the story, characters, voice acting, combat , and overall atmosphere it has.

• PS3 wise currently it's Tales of Vesperia

Been fan of Transformers for years, but as for Neptunia never heard of. Both excellent choices. (I'm guessing on Neptunia)

My favourite would have to be RE:R (Resident Evil: Revelations), superb story, excellent cast of characters and survival horror is back...not to mention Jill is back (my fav character of all time). I was pretty good partner on 3DS version and been told I'm good partner on most RE games, so if you looking for good partner or just to have fun...go ahead and add me if you feel.

Resident Evil Revelations really interests me, Jill is also my favorite Resident Evil character and it looks like a fun game. Great choice of a game.

Edited by Noire_Symphony
  • Like 1

The first Kingdom Hearts would be my favorite because the story, characters, voice acting, combat , and overall atmosphere it has.

Resident Evil Revelations really interests me, Jill is also my favorite Resident Evil character and it looks like a fun game. Great choice of a game.

When I get bored of PS3, I trade with my bro to play RE:R and fell in love with it.

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but if it gets remade to PS3 then that'll be my chance.

I love Half-Life 2, definitely my favorite game. The person above me....I have never played Kingdom Hearts. So I just can say that I understand, based on what I have heard

Love half life 2 one of my fav games ! 

But my favorite series of all time is : Shenmue 

The game is a masterpiece !

Well my favourite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3.

And the guy above me also thinks the same, which makes me happy.

It's just... MGS3! And I agree, Subsistence version is much better, being able to move the camera is a hell of a bonus

• Like 1

My favorite game of all time would either have to be The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

• I just love Wind Waker. I thought the art style was awesome, and basically everything about the game. It also holds a lot of memories for me, which is one reason why I love it so much.
  • Kingdom Hearts also holds a lot of memories for me, and I loved everything about the game. The original Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game in the whole series. Can't wait for HD Remix!

As for MGS3, I've never played it before. I've heard it was pretty good though!

My favorite game is Super Metroid.

The Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game (I loved the cartoon look of the game)

Kingdon Hearts was another great I loved playing on the PS2 (Can't wait for the 1.5 remix)

I love Ocarina, Twilight, & Skyward. In reverse order though. :P

That would ace (awesome) if Nintendo did a collab with Sony to exterminate that X-Box thing.

Resident Evil series Fav game of the series probably Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for the PS1.

Quick side note regarding Neptunia series since few posts about it I have all 3 games from the series and haven't started it because of uni work but it sure looks promising. 

Edited by DatLoli

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis is awesome. Great choice. :)

Resident Evil series Fav game of the series probably Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for the PS1.

Quick side note regarding Neptunia series since few posts about it I have all 3 games from the series and haven't started it because of uni work but it sure looks promising. 

Edited by BSAA_Operative

My fave is Metal Gear Solid

Although I like the survivor/action/ psychological horror genre I have not played the Dead Space Series. Waiting for the Trilogy Collection. BDK which does is most likely resemble? Resident evil 5? Silent Hill?

Edited by laker818

My fave is Metal Gear Solid

Although I like the survivor/action/ psychological horror genre I have not played the Dead Space Series. Waiting for the Trilogy Collection. BDK which does is most likely resemble? Resident evil 5? Silent Hill?

da only resemblance to either I would have to say is da 3rd person aspect  everything else I would say is original to those or any other. from da chopping of da limbs for da quicker death, to da fact da necros has no hidden agenda apart from da need to rip U limb from limb. Ur 1st intro to da weapons is gonna seem awesome but apart from da construct addy in 3, they get a bit ehh. hardcore in 2 is frigging awesome. and da scares in 1 keeps ya blood pressure up. in 1 ya tend to run away more which believe it or not adds to da lure and excitement. in 3 it's a more stand and fight which takes away cause ya know ya gonna win. but all in all I love da series...

• Like 1

da only resemblance to either I would have to say is da 3rd person aspect  everything else I would say is original to those or any other. from da chopping of da limbs for da quicker death, to da fact da necros has no hidden agenda apart from da need to rip U limb from limb. Ur 1st intro to da weapons is gonna seem awesome but apart from da construct addy in 3, they get a bit ehh. hardcore in 2 is frigging awesome. and da scares in 1 keeps ya blood pressure up. in 1 ya tend to run away more which believe it or not adds to da lure and excitement. in 3 it's a more stand and fight which takes away cause ya know ya gonna win. but all in all I love da series...

Ah man Im missing out! I can see a few all nighters in the future for me and this series

My favorite game at the moment is Sleeping Dogs the chracters, the eniviroment and warmth you can get from this game is amazing. My favorite game of all is Tekken 1 as it made me relise fighting games are going to be in my future for a long time. To NKV_666 choice, this game is beautful and where are people's faves right now? Nowhere, thats where their at.