Will buy DreamCast 2?

Syphon_Filter

I personally would buy  Dreamcast 2 if it will come one day as it will be better than this garbage Xbox million times and have so many great games. With no question if I will see it in store beside this garbage Xbox my hands will go towards Dreamcast 2 for sure. Anyone else would buy it? B)

So much hate against the xbox :( </3

I don't hate it my friend and I have one to tell you. But it doesn't no games as PS3 and what piss me off is that MS acts so tough and defend their system as the best which is the other way around.

Come on Xbox is not that bad and it has some pretty cool games too. But I think I'd only buy a Dreamcast 2 if it isn't too expensive.

It doesn't have great exclusives games as the PS3 does as only 2 or 3 games appears once in a while. Mine are just collecting dust and I do clean it everyday as well. I would price Dreamcast 2 between 350 to 500 as the PS4. But Sega is just lazy and etc so we might dream about it only.

Hell yes.  The Dreamcast had SO MUCH potential, if only Sega hadn't had the failures of the 32X/Saturn.  I'm even more sad now that I have VGA and can see how pretty the games look through it.  Better than early PS2 games, for sure.

Saturn a Fail?

It has the best Mascot of all time

I'd love another Dreamcast. It was way ahead of its time and is one of my favorite consoles and also started one of my favorite franchises, Shenmue. Sega has been a bit of a disappointment as of late but a proper Dreamcast 2 could be fantastic and a great replacement for Nintendo as the third console in the next generation.

Parker

There's bound to be hate for the Xbox on a site that deals exclusivity with PS3 trophy hunting. 

I'd love to get a Dreamcast 2 if it came out... With new power stone games to boot.

Same here. Sega would have to build a powerful system that it has all the newer technology.

I would defiantly buy a dreamcast 2 ! :D .  

Me too. Iam even thinking to get the old Dreamcast lol.

I would buy Dreamcast 2, if Sega got some good exclusives on it

Sega has lots and lots of good games. If you have checked their games list, you will be surprised.

:hmm: i'll see first the features of the console first :) if it's worth it, then yeah

and as long the controller is user friendly :)

That is true friend. The console most of something of the new technology.

Never in a million years would I waste my money on another console made by Sega. There's a reason they no longer make consoles ;) Most of the games they release are also rubbish but hey each to their own.

Sega didn't have a proper management to guide them with their console. Like it happened to Sony wasn't active enough with the PS3 and now they have woke up with the PS4. But Sega they have some great games and if they will try to develop good games only for their system. For sure, they will be doing good.

Never owned an original Dreamcast

Same here man and I want to buy the first Dreamcast lol.

• Like 1

Same here. Sega would have to build a powerful system that it has all the newer technology.

Me too. Iam even thinking to get the old Dreamcast lol.

Sega has lots and lots of good games. If you have checked their games list, you will be surprised.

That is true friend. The console most of something of the new technology.

Sega didn't have a proper management to guide them with their console. Like it happened to Sony wasn't active enough with the PS3 and now they have woke up with the PS4. But Sega they have some great games and if they will try to develop good games only for their system. For sure, they will be doing good.

Same here man and I want to buy the first Dreamcast lol.

Top five sega games for the PS3?

Top five sega games for the PS3?

Purely opinion, but for me...

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Generations

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

Vanquish

House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut

Of course then there is the Yakuza series, Resonance of Fate, Crazy Taxi, Bayonetta and quite a few others.

Parker

Purely opinion, but for me...

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Generations

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

Vanquish

House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut

Of course then there is the Yakuza series, Resonance of Fate, Crazy Taxi, Bayonetta and quite a few others.

Parker

I don't really like the style of most Sega games. Although I did like Yakuza 1 & 2 when I played them but I've not got round to the new ones as of yet. Couldn't stand Bayonetta when I played it, I thought it was an over the top mess but then again that's just my opinion. Now how many of the games you just mentioned get into your top ten PS3 games of all time?