Clean Sweep Trophy Guide (Video) - All Challenges

I dont understand the shadow dancer dog challenge ... is this a frame perfect trick? when he is small and i leave i fail , when i wait until dog stands up he grows big and i fail. Doesnt make any sense , im doing this challenge now over 51 times and i get sick of redoing whole level.

5 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

Nice video @soulzonik. I'm in the middle of writing a trophy guide for the game and if it's fine for you I'd like to use your video on the guide (with credits and a link to your youtube channel).

No problem, you can use it.

21 minutes ago, Xionx said:

I dont understand the shadow dancer dog challenge ... is this a frame perfect trick? when he is small and i leave i fail , when i wait until dog stands up he grows big and i fail. Doesnt make any sense , im doing this challenge now over 51 times and i get sick of redoing whole level.

You can't finish the level with the transition state of the puppy. If you kill all the enemies, the puppy will heal as well. Because of that, if you see the video, I sent the dog to die with the green enemy and I waited it to become a puppy and I also didn't kill the enemy (if I did, the puppy would grow).

Just now, soulzonik said:

You can't finish the level with the transition state of the puppy. If you kill all the enemies, the puppy will heal as well. Because of that, if you see the video, I sent the dog to die with the green enemy and I waited it to become a puppy and I also didn't kill the enemy (if I did, the puppy would grow).

Funny because i just got the trophy , but i had to send dog multiple times to the enemy until he didnt grow back , so when i did it like in the video it didnt work , i had to let dog take extra dmg.

What ever , wasted over 1h because i didnt understand the mechanic . But google told me whe he takes extra dmg i also dont grow back.

• 7 months later...

The Vectorman 2 seems to be glitched in a good way. I played first and was missing 10 of them as it told me right at the end I had missed ten, so then the second time I had a go in the same session and then the achievement popped up even though I was in the middle of still playing in the middle of the level. Seems like you have to collect them all but it can be done over multiple attempts. Which to me seems like a bug.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I found a very easy way to beat the Street of Rage 3 challenge. The defense move (square) is extremely effective against the jumping attack of the enemies but also helps you to evade all other attacks. With using this, you can easily defeat both enemies. When only one is left, just let her hit you until your HP is under 10% then execute the final blow. Video below to help:

Streets of Rage 3 Challenge - SEGA Mega Drive Classics Clean Sweep Trophy (PS4) - YouTube

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

For the SoR 3 challenge, use vertical movement to your advantage. Only go in the enemy's horizontal "lane" if you want to attack or be attacked, this helps with the low HP requirement. Aced it on my third or fourth try.

Winning the Shining Force challenge also popped the related trophy for me, so if you want to nail both just do the challenge. Fun plat, overall I liked the PS3 collection better but this one was still a blast.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 1:31 PM, Zsolti_HUN said:

I found a very easy way to beat the Street of Rage 3 challenge. The defense move (square) is extremely effective against the jumping attack of the enemies but also helps you to evade all other attacks. With using this, you can easily defeat both enemies. When only one is left, just let her hit you until your HP is under 10% then execute the final blow. Video below to help:

Streets of Rage 3 Challenge - SEGA Mega Drive Classics Clean Sweep Trophy (PS4) - YouTube

Thank you for the video, köszönöm

• Like 1

• 2 months later...