soulzonik

Clean Sweep Trophy Guide (Video) - All Challenges

10 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I recorded all challenges to help everyone out. 

 

 

Shortcuts:

Beyond Oasis (Giant Enemy Crab) - 00:00
Columns (Take It From Here) - 04:11
Comix Zone (Epic Comeback) - 06:36
Crack Down (Get Your Skates On) - 08:32
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Tough Nut) - 09:44
Flicky (Tricky Flicky) - 14:29
Golden Axe (Duel Purpose) - 15:14
Golden Axe II (What Is Best?) - 15:54
Golden Axe III (Bullheaded) - 17:22
Ristar (Rising Above) - 19:30
Shadow Dancer (A Dog Is For Life) - 21:25
Shining Force (Stay With Me!) - 23:01
Sonic the Hedgehog (Faster!) - 48:45
Space Harrier II (Dodge This) - 49:45
Streets of Rage (Eating Turkey) - 55:20
Streets of Rage II (Unlearn Everything) - 59:42
Streets of Rage III (Why Won't They Just Stand Still?) - 01:04:04
The Revenge of Shinobi (Cutting It Fine) - 01:07:07
Virtua Fighter 2 (Concentrate) - 01:08:39
Vectorman 2 (All of Them?) - 01:09:48

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice video @soulzonik. I'm in the middle of writing a trophy guide for the game and if it's fine for you I'd like to use your video on the guide (with credits and a link to your youtube channel).

Edited by TugaSonic
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand the shadow dancer dog challenge ... is this a frame perfect trick? when he is small and i leave i fail , when i wait until dog stands up he grows big and i fail. Doesnt make any sense , im doing this challenge now over 51 times and i get sick of redoing whole level.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

Nice video @soulzonik. I'm in the middle of writing a trophy guide for the game and if it's fine for you I'd like to use your video on the guide (with credits and a link to your youtube channel).

 

No problem, you can use it.

 

21 minutes ago, Xionx said:

I dont understand the shadow dancer dog challenge ... is this a frame perfect trick? when he is small and i leave i fail , when i wait until dog stands up he grows big and i fail. Doesnt make any sense , im doing this challenge now over 51 times and i get sick of redoing whole level.

 

You can't finish the level with the transition state of the puppy. If you kill all the enemies, the puppy will heal as well. Because of that, if you see the video, I sent the dog to die with the green enemy and I waited it to become a puppy and I also didn't kill the enemy (if I did, the puppy would grow).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soulzonik said:

 

You can't finish the level with the transition state of the puppy. If you kill all the enemies, the puppy will heal as well. Because of that, if you see the video, I sent the dog to die with the green enemy and I waited it to become a puppy and I also didn't kill the enemy (if I did, the puppy would grow).

 

Funny because i just got the trophy , but i had to send dog multiple times to the enemy until he didnt grow back , so when i did it like in the video it didnt work , i had to let dog take extra dmg.

What ever , wasted over 1h because i didnt understand the mechanic . But google told me whe he takes extra dmg i also dont grow back.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to redo 18 challenges because of the game's dumb buggy trophy progress.  Thankfully it was was faster the second time around- if I had gotten stuck on anything I was ready to pull up this video.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Vectorman 2 seems to be glitched in a good way. I played first and was missing 10 of them as it told me right at the end I had missed ten, so then the second time I had a go in the same session and then the achievement popped up even though I was in the middle of still playing in the middle of the level. Seems like you have to collect them all but it can be done over multiple attempts. Which to me seems like a bug.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Streets of Rage III (Why Won't They Just Stand Still?) is glitched for me. I've beaten it several times, but I don't get the challenge completion. I just get "stage clear" but no medal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.