Code: Vein Release Date Trailer September 28, 2018

Aranea Highwind

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should. 

Yea, Toukiden is also MonHun-style karige but... God Eater has a story worth following.

I didn't like Toukiden that much; I never even finished it, actually. Even so, they seem to be quite different games. I've been wanting to give the genre another chance, and I'd hate to base my opinion of it on one game. "Story worth following" makes God Eater sound much better already.

Fellow Britons, just a heads up... The UK collector's edition is exclusive to Game and is priced at £99.99.

I'm very tempted as that sounds pretty reasonable for a collectors edition however I am extremely disappointed that the art book and ost are digital only. That is the only reason I haven't pre-ordered already. What do you guys reckon? Justified price? Or are they taking the piss with no physical art and sound?

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Code Vein has been delayed until 2019
Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/07/code-vein-delayed-to-2019

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Seriously?

I just wanted to comment how excited I am to play it on my Xbox One :(

EDIT: Yeah I mean basically I'm all for a better product, and they should take their time of course, but I was particularly excited for this one.

J

Edited by Paleblood

5 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Code Vein has been delayed until 2019

1gdgo2.jpg

Now I can at least pick 4 games instead of 3, with Code Vein delayed. Still it's a hard choice pick 4 games between Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tales of Vesperia, Warriors Orochi 4, Super Neptunia RPG, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise and Soul Calibur VI or go with 3 new games and one of the already ones like Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet and Atelier Lydie & Suelle

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, Spyro said:

Kinda weird they delayed it only a month after announcing the date. Maybe what was shown at E3 wasn't received well enough? Or maybe they're worried about sales over the crowded fall months? 

I know they were asking for feedback on the demos played. Perhaps they decided to work on the negative feedback they got
But it could be a good move for them, if they decide to release the game will less big name titles released in the same week they might get more sales, Just look at Monster Hunter.