Fallout Shelter available to download NOW

BlackCatBurrito

I hope it's not a cheap piece of shit like I see with the vast majority of mobile games.

Mobile gaming is inundated with garbage.

If Fallout Shelter proves to be worth playing and doesn't have any major bugs/glitches I might try it out. If not then I'll probably just go straight to Fallout 4.

10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I hope it's not a cheap piece of shit like I see with the vast majority of mobile games.

If Fallout Shelter proves to be worth playing and doesn't have any major bugs/glitches I might try it out. If not then I'll probably just go straight to Fallout 4.

Why hope? It's not a completely new game. The opinions of it's quality and performance are pretty well established on PC and mobile.  
More people played Fallout Shelter than all of Bethesda games combined. Try it. It's free. It isn't a big deal if you like it or hate, it's free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Nah, it's a really good game. I'd just be wary of glitches.