Is there a way to see how many enemies are in each stage?

Growllanser

Hey there. Like the topic title says, I'm wondering if there's a menu somewhere that displays the total number of enemies per stage.

For the Oni medals, you need to kill all of the enemies. I thought I did that in chapter 3 of the DLC, but nope. I have to go through it again (and a third time, to get the remaining medals).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 10:09 PM, Growllanser said:

That's what I figured, but I wanted to be sure. I need one more Oni medal and I can shelf this DLC.

Was it for Chapter 4? That one is really annoying for the Oni medal. I barely scraped it on the easiest difficulty (stupid arbitrary time limit), although I am pretty shit at stealth games. Note to anyone doing it you can spread the earned medals across difficulties. I did everything else on Normal but that one Oni medal. As far as I can tell the only difference between the difficulties is the amount of enemies. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 0:40 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Was it for Chapter 4? That one is really annoying for the Oni medal. I barely scraped it on the easiest difficulty (stupid arbitrary time limit), although I am pretty shit at stealth games. Note to anyone doing it you can spread the earned medals across difficulties. I did everything else on Normal but that one Oni medal. As far as I can tell the only difference between the difficulties is the amount of enemies. 

Yeah, it was for the final chapter. Luckily, I got it on my second try.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

At the end of the mission, you can see stats and deduct how many enemies you killed and how many you missed.

Remember the total enemies to hunt and try again.

Whistling in the map is indeed a good way to attract missing enemies.

You can also alert the enemies to make them actively search you (when a guard found a body by example).

Look into place you might not have already found.

• 2 years later...