Imyanub

*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

100 posts in this topic

I haven't started the game, but this will work for each and every level needed for the platinum?

2 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I haven't started the game, but this will work for each and every level needed for the platinum?

It will (eventually) solve every puzzle in the game... there is a certain bit of luck involved in how quickly it finishes some of the hardest puzzles. I might have been remembering it a bit off as for every puzzle being solved in < 2minutes. I just tested one of the Square 4 levels that I found an image of online and it took awhile to solve it (20+ minutes).

I did use this program to hit what was the top time on PS4 at 1 hour and 4 minutes. And I got a phone call from the wife during that run.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6223-energy-balance

I was looking at that. Thanks so much! I'll update you with my successes! :D

I left off EB on my vita play, ill test the rest of it later. Thxs for the work.

@Imyanub How do you do the highlight to let the solver know that it's a solution piece

EDIT: I'm dumb. I read the link...

Edited by TristanBrown17

These just look like sum lines. Sum of the line equals one of the solutions at the end, if I'm reading it correctly? 

Edited by Phil

Work's perfect thank you!

Edited by bezdomnekoty

1 hour ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I can't get it to solve hardcore 3 for whatever reason...

So did it work cause i can see that you have the plat ?

It did work. However, now I am completing the PS4 version and although I keep inputting the numbers, it says there is an error and to double check my inputs. Any recommendations?

EDIT: Ignore me. I'm an idiot and I was forgetting to shift click the answer squares

Edited by TristanBrown17

I had a play with the program and looks easy enough to use.

Might pick up this game because if your program, thanks! :)

On 6/16/2018 at 10:47 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

It did work. However, now I am completing the PS4 version and although I keep inputting the numbers, it says there is an error and to double check my inputs. Any recommendations?

Funnily enough, I also got an error (after about 5-10mins) on the very same level, haven't had a chance to reset the level and try again but it's odd as the other levels worked just fine.

EDIT: Level 3 Hardcore required about 3-4 tries and it was very taxing for the processor (98% processor usage), level 4 square was actually very fast and with no problems.

Edited by det_gittes
Update

Hardcore Lvl 3 can end up eating a ton of memory depending on how many valid number combinations can be used on the long 8 box row.

I have been testing some changes to hopefully improve hardcore Lvl 3 and square lvl 4.

My suggestion for now is if it fails (or crashes) restart the level to get a new board. The degree of difficulty of the levels range wildly on each generation.

This works 100% very good job on this one. i had no trouble works perfect.

i plan to make a video about that will give you full credits for this one

CHEERS !!!

Worked flawlessly, thanks dude.

Just Platinumed the game, I did have some issues with Hardcore level 3 and Squared level 4, I understand that it's probably not the program or the developers fault but rather the puzzles being too complex to find a solution in time.

My processor isn't the best or the worst, but I was able to use this to complete all of the levels.

To anyone else struggling to generate a solution; be patient and try to get as many repeating numbers as possible - resetting a few times until you get a high amount of repeating numbers worked best for me personally.

I saw this morning A 10x much better video tutorial then that other piece of shit video. Terrific work Imyanub.

I just posted a new release for v1.1 that should address problems people were having w/ hardcore level 3. Please post updates in the thread if you have any issues with it.

I just tried v1.1, as I was having issues with hardcore level 3. The new update seems to have made a huge difference. Was able to get all the remainder done very quickly.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. It is very much appreciated!

EDIT: Managed to get it to work. 

Thanks Imyanub aweesome work mate, cheers!

Edited by MychaelB
Figured it out.

thank you for the great work , im stuck at hardcodre level 3 and tried the new update over 25 minutes and no solution !

Edited by Sir_Muteb

23 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

thank you for the great work , im stuck at hardcodre level 3 and tried the new update over 25 minutes and no solution !

Can you post an image of your puzzle?