MUSYNC/MUSYNX Trophy Discussion

K_Groove_NL

Looking at the trophies, they didn't changed anything from it's Asia release from both PS4/VITA (CN/HK) versions.

I've been playing the HK version for a while and have noticed that there aren't any DLC song packs available, even though in-game it shows us to come back later. Here's me hoping that there will be fresh DLC's on the EU/US version after it's initial release as I'm really digging the rhythm game aspect of MUSYNC/MUSYNX.

In short it's a fun rhythm game and those who like Beatmania (2DX), O2Jam & DJMAX will def. like this game! ?

You can find more of our gameplays in this playlist, enjoy!~ ;)

• Like 2

I've already completed the HK version. I didn't mind the game and I'll probably end up playing this one for the platinum but there's one trophy that really irritated me, I forgot the name but you have to hit the notes perfectly. Is it 120% sync or something?

On 6/19/2018 at 3:07 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I've only just heard of this game but it looks very interesting. I'll have to see if I can get a physical Vita version via Limited Run Games.

You're in luck! Open pre orders for the game! I'm so thankful for this, don't have to wake up early and scramble to my phone to order.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/games/products/limited-run-155-musynx-vita-preorder

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

You're in luck! Open pre orders for the game! I'm so thankful for this, don't have to wake up early and scramble to my phone to order.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/games/products/limited-run-155-musynx-vita-preorder

It's funny, I clicked on this link just as it was about to go on sale. Good timing! I went ahead and ordered it. :)

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's funny, I clicked on this link just as it was about to go on sale. Good timing! I went ahead and ordered it. :)

You should have waited until next friday. On June 29th 2064: Read Only Memories and Va11 Hall-A will go on sale and I'm sure Va11 Hall-A is a game with a style that you would enjoy. ;) Would have saved you shipping costs.

• Like 1

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

You should have waited until next friday. On June 29th 2064: Read Only Memories and Va11 Hall-A will go on sale and I'm sure Va11 Hall-A is a game with a style that you would enjoy. ;) Would have saved you shipping costs.

Welp, too late now. :P But yeah, VA-11 Hall-A is definitely a game I'm interested in. I've been waiting for the physical version to arrive for a while now ever since it was announced Limited Run Games would be handling it. Looks great!

9 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Yeah it is nice to not have to pay shipping twice.  Hopefully trying to add four games to the cart and checking out won't be too stressful next Friday.

Still wish this was a normal retail release like the Switch version though so we could be playing it now instead of shipping in August at the earliest and their estimates tend to be off so realistically I don't expect it until September. 

13 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Welp, too late now. :P But yeah, VA-11 Hall-A is definitely a game I'm interested in. I've been waiting for the physical version to arrive for a while now ever since it was announced Limited Run Games would be handling it. Looks great!

1 minute ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Yeah it is nice to not have to pay shipping twice.  Hopefully trying to add four games to the cart and checking out won't be too stressful next Friday.

Still wish this was a normal retail release like the Switch version though so we could be playing it now instead of shipping in August at the earliest and their estimates tend to be off so realistically I don't expect it until September. 

Thanks for the tips!

Even though I already got the digital HK version of Musync, might aswell get the physical version just to show support. Going to grab VA-11 Hall-A while I'm at it aswell, hehe ?
133765c48e548f97320b9502df19b966.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's definitely worth it. Couldn't wait and decided to play the download-version, but this is a game that's surely worth to be part of a collection and a really refreshing Visual Novel. :D

13 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

I guess it all depends on whether they will do a pre-order for any of the three games that release next week. IIRC Wolfgame mentioned that Va11 Hall-A will have one rather big run so I assume it will be a fixed quantity (although I hope that it's a pre-order).

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

On 22.6.2018 at 4:23 PM, Hayabusa85 said:

Don't know if you have read about it yet but Va11 Hall-A and 2064 won't be pre-orders. :(

Va11 Hall-A will have 7.100 units (shared between normal and the CE) and 2064 will have 3.500 units (2.000 normal, 1.500 CE). I assume Va11 Hall-A will also have 1.500 CE units then:

Fuck it, every Switch-game gets a pre-order (with a duration of at least two weeks) and Vita gets shafted, again. :| 

I do have 2 questions.
#1 - Does the Average Sync trophies like Musync 110% have to be on the same difficulty (EX. HD/EZ)?
#2 - How does one get 118% on a 4K song? Because I have a screenshot where I got all notes EXACT hit, and still only got 117.6%.

I've always like music gamees, and this is pretty fun too. However.... these 6 keys kick my butt pretty hard. I have played Zombie Dance nearly 30 or 40 times now on 6 keys, and just cannot get above 100%. Hats off to those getting 122% on songs like Infinity HD though.

Bonus Question :) Does anybody know when the shopkeeper will be brought into the game so that we can earn the [Let's Shop] trophy?

12 hours ago, DisturbedIsMe said:

I do have 2 questions.
#1 - Does the Average Sync trophies like Musync 110% have to be on the same difficulty (EX. HD/EZ)?
#2 - How does one get 118% on a 4K song? Because I have a screenshot where I got all notes EXACT hit, and still only got 117.6%.

I've always like music gamees, and this is pretty fun too. However.... these 6 keys kick my butt pretty hard. I have played Zombie Dance nearly 30 or 40 times now on 6 keys, and just cannot get above 100%. Hats off to those getting 122% on songs like Infinity HD though.

Bonus Question :) Does anybody know when the shopkeeper will be brought into the game so that we can earn the [Let's Shop] trophy?

I think I can answer your questions.

#1 - I got the Average Sync trophies just on EZ 4k.  I don't exactly know how it works though cause I got the 110% one before I had played all the songs.

#2 - So there's technically 2 tiers of Exact hits.  One is more precise than the other.  So you essentially just weren't Exact enough.

Bonus - You can get that trophy right now actually.  Just enter and exit the shop 10 times and you should get it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SonneeD said:

I think I can answer your questions.

#1 - I got the Average Sync trophies just on EZ 4k.  I don't exactly know how it works though cause I got the 110% one before I had played all the songs.

#2 - So there's technically 2 tiers of Exact hits.  One is more precise than the other.  So you essentially just weren't Exact enough.

Bonus - You can get that trophy right now actually.  Just enter and exit the shop 10 times and you should get it.

Just to clarify does that mean for the average 115% sync trophy you would only need to average that over the EZ4K songs or every song at every difficulty. 

55 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Just to clarify does that mean for the average 115% sync trophy you would only need to average that over the EZ4K songs or every song at every difficulty. 

Yup, just EZ4K! I actually just got it about an hour ago.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DisturbedIsMe said:

awesome thanks for the info.
i got the shop keeper trophy to finall pop, idk why but I entered that shop sooooooo many times with no pop.

do we have to be on HD 6K and hit 100% EXACT notes on a song to get the 122% trophy?

Shouldn't need to be. EZ4k should work.  I haven't gotten it yet but I did get 121.92% so 122& should be possible.

1 hour ago, DisturbedIsMe said:

also my last question, i played every song on 4k ez and hd. do i have to play them again on 6k hd/ez to get the [Played Everything] trophy?

I'm not positive on this yet, but I'm working my way through HD4K right now so I'll let you know when it pops.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SonneeD said:

Shouldn't need to be. EZ4k should work.  I haven't gotten it yet but I did get 121.92% so 122& should be possible.

I'm not positive on this yet, but I'm working my way through HD4K right now so I'll let you know when it pops.

awesome thanks for the info, those light blue exacts are so tedious. 

On 6/28/2018 at 2:15 PM, DrHambone said:

So is it an easy list or nah?

Other than the 122% Trophy [ Audio Player ] The rest are really just a medium-ish grind. Like the 100 EX ranks. I got almost every single EZ song EX on the first try. That is more or less just for hitting everynote with Exact rating.
Then there is the Play All Songs, All Difficulties, and All Modes [ Played Everything! ] I had to play every song (50 I think) 4 times each. 2x for EZ/HD modes on 4K, then the same for 6K. this took me nearly 8-12Hours of just playing the songs I hadn't played.
So all in all, yeah its easy. Heck get the 122% first then its smooth sailing

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 6:42 PM, luisyed said:

What about the trophy for getting All Songs Average Sync to 115%? Do we have to do it in just one difficulty and mode?

You will likely get it during your EZ 4K mode. I'm not entirely sure what this means, but as long as you can hit notes in the 4K EZ mode you'll be fine. This is more like a trophy for completing a lot of songs because I didn't need to finish them all for the trophy to pop. most of my songs were about 110-120% on EZ 4K but I still had about 10 songs left when I got the trophy.