JPN version?

1 hour ago, Virdeborn said:

There's no reason for them to be in English unless this is being released outside of Japan. At the very least, I think we might get an Asian English copy of this.

Even an Asian English copy would be nice. I would totally import it from Play-Asia.

I definitely hope this comes out in the US! I have thought about playing Dragon Sinker for so long but was a bit put off by the long trophy list, and the only other RPG I saw in this list was Asdivine Hearts and it wasn't a platinum. It would be a cool response to those RPG players that want a game collection in one pack similar to the SEGA Genesis collections and it would give me an excuse to play some obscure RPGS. :)

Sorry I meant to reply a week ago to this thread. The Xbox One had one of the games inside this collection as a stand alone for pre-order.

That game has now come out on the North American Xbox store in English. I assume this collection will get released on PS4 in the west either still as a collection or separate titles.

• 1 month later...

Has this game came out yet? I see a very few people with it on their list. But I found the content-id of the game that's suppose to be in the PSN Store for JPN but it's not there anymore. Did this get removed from the PSN Store or like I said before hasn't came out yet? Here's the content-id of the game, JP0013-CUSA11377_00-JP0RPGSEL0100PS4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/15/2019 at 5:56 AM, fisty123 said:

There is a comment on the Play-Asia blog that mentions there is no English version for the collection available at the time of release.
https://www.play-asia.com/blog/2018/06/22/kemco-rpg-selection-vol-1/

Thanks. That is unfortunate. Weird that the trophies are English then.