Your Worst Type of Trophy

For me, hearing a game has a long speedrun trophy kills enthusiasm for me to work towards a platinum. I don't mind difficult or grindy, but forcing me into a stressful situation for hours at a time means I will never bother trying to plat games like resident evil; the idea of spending hours on a speedrun to miss the trophy by a few seconds makes me not want to try. 

Are there any such trophies others hate? I imagine RNG trophies will feature highly, but if a game is fun to play I don't mind these... 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Skill related trophies ( it’ll probably be a while before I get the dragon ball fighterz 530k BP trophy ) 

collectibles trophies when they respawn when playing chapter select ( perfect example of this is the collectibles in Alice madness returns lol ) and completing a game to 100% trophies ( some games could be annoying when going for 100% ) 

also speedrun trophies unless they aren’t super tight speedruns 

No deaths trophies 

completing a game multiple times for certain trophies 

time gated trophies 

Really tedious mid-to-late game missable trophies 

multiplayer trophies that are no  longer obtainable due to servers shutting down 

really grindy multiplayer trophies ( these can go f*** themselves lol ) 

also trophies that that are disabled  if using cheats 

and lastly when a game doesn’t have a platinum trophy ( looking at you RE4 ) 

Edited by janeth30stm

Multiplayer. I havent come across to many speedruns (FFIX only one comes to mind) but could see it sucking.  Rng trophies are pain because of the sheer unreliability of getting what you need. Grinds can suck if they are dry. Difficulty specific are a nice challenge but some are beyond my skill. Playing multiple times can be boring if the game doesnt have replay value.