SIMS 4 for 19,99€

Need for Speed Payback for 19,99€

Burnout Paradise Remastered for 14,99€

Valid until 10th Juli 12:59am

I'll add a complete list as soon as I found one online

have a nice weekend 

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 3

Already got NFS Payback and Burnout Remastered on their recent last sale. Nothing interesting.

(I missed some good weekend deals two weeks ago, I was about to buy a Naruto game and Digimon Next Order but it was too late)

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Alright got everything that I need from the previous sale, thank you very much.

Just happened to notice that Yakuza Kiwami has a fixed price of 19,99€ instead of the usual 34,99€.

Sony announced the PlayStation Hits selection of games (remember the Platinum games on PS2) where the games will drop their price to 19,99€. Yakuza Kiwami is one of the games listed in that selection. It's supposed to start on July 18th but guess they took the opportunity to drop the price already. You can find out more here:

4 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Sony announced the PlayStation Hits selection of games (remember the Platinum games on PS2) where the games will drop their price to 19,99€. Yakuza Kiwami is one of the games listed in that selection. It's supposed to start on July 18th but guess they took the opportunity to drop the price already. You can find out more here:

I should have mentioned that I was talking about the game on the European Store. 

I was aware of the Playstation Hits yes but for Europe, only Yakuza 0 is part of the games in the 20€ range. Which is why I found odd since very recently the game was on sale for 14,99€ and after it ended it was supposed to be 34,99€ again.

Introducing PlayStation Hits – acclaimed PS4 games for only €19.99/£15.99 RRP

1 minute ago, wickenex said:

I should have mentioned that I was talking about the game on the European Store. 

I was aware of the Playstation Hits yes but for Europe, only Yakuza 0 is part of the games in the 20€ range. Which is why I found odd since very recently the game was on sale for 14,99€ and after it ended it was supposed to be 34,99€ again.

Introducing PlayStation Hits – acclaimed PS4 games for only €19.99/£15.99 RRP

The list on the blog isn't complete and it depends on the region. If you visit the PlayStation Hits page on the official PlayStation Site (Portuguese region in our case) you'll see Yakuza Kiwami on the list near the bottom. Here's a screenshot where it appears near Dynasty Warriors 8 and Driveclub:

Spoiler

UBzr9PR.png

4 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

The list on the blog isn't complete and it depends on the region. If you visit the PlayStation Hits page on the official PlayStation Site (Portuguese region in our case) you'll see Yakuza Kiwami on the list near the bottom. Here's a screenshot where it appears near Dynasty Warriors 8 and Driveclub:

Hide contents

UBzr9PR.png

Yeah I came across that page just now.

It's nice that the game is also part of the catalogue, I might just grab it :)

Edited by wickenex

Intresting but Koro prefer to buy Sims 4 as a disc Version and for the rest dlcs and the preoder… Maybe a good idea to wait for a GOTY Edition cause pay over two hundred euros if I buy them all...hell expensive...

And why the make again a sale with Mass Effect Andromeda and DAI Bundle; cause nobody want this?!