So how long will this take?

MidnightDragon

7 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I remember back in 2012 when SBK Generations gave you 3 gold trophies within 3 minutes by starting a championship in all 3 classes. And how you got 11 in 1 day by just finishing Terminator Salvation in the year 2009. There are more... so many more! Ah the good old days right?

Edit: reminded me of this. So cheers for that, been a while since I played that song.

I do remember those. During that time, trophy lists like that were spaced out by months or years and because of that they were remembered years later because they were mostly infrequent, now they are released ~weekly.

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but don't you work on this website?  And you're, what, posting comments trying to incite trophy trolling?  Am I correct here?

Me working for this website means I care quite a lot about the trophy system and its overall perceived value, and regardless of what I am on the site I'm still a trophy hunter. Me commentating on the trophy system changing isn't trolling, it's quite simply a commentary on Sony's trophy system.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I do remember those. During that time, trophy lists like that were spaced out by months or years and because of that they were remembered years later because they were mostly infrequent, now they are released ~weekly.

Me working for this website means I care quite a lot about the trophy system and its overall perceived value, and regardless of what I am on the site I'm still a trophy hunter. Me commentating on the trophy system changing isn't trolling, it's quite simply a commentary on Sony's trophy system.

I didn't imply you were trolling.  I was questioning the potential reactions your comment (and the one on the other, now closed, thread for this game) would elicit, i.e. trolling.

Perceived value is exactly correct, good on you for calling it what it is.  What I'd love to see, and I'm guessing is behind that other thread was closed, is the elimination of all the negativity.  Again, not your comments directly. 

I understand people are passionate about this stuff, but come on, name calling?  Trophy hoarder?  Good grief, Charlie Brown.

• 3 weeks later...